Both President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions have made appearances on Long Island to talk about the removal of the criminal illegal aliens. They were roundly mocked in the media because the media doesn’t want the public to know the kinds of people the left has allowed to come into this country with their open borders policies.
Unfortunately, not much can yet be done about New York City but efforts are being made on Long Island.
Officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested 32 convicted sexual predators during a 10-day period ending Aug. 3 on Long Island in an enforcement effort dubbed “Operation SOAR,” authorities said and the Patch reported.
ERO officers apprehended 32 people with past criminal convictions ranging from sexual abuse to attempted rape. Of those arrested, 12 are registered sexual offenders. Each person taken into custody is currently being detained pending the completion of removal proceedings.
Here are some of the beauties who have come here illegally:
- A 24-year-old Salvadoran national who was arrested and charged criminally with first-degree sexual abuse and sexual contact with a victim less than 11 years old. Criminal charges are still pending. The victim in this case is a 4-year-old female. He was arrested in Wyandanch on Aug. 3.
- A 36-year-old national of Guatemala with a prior conviction of second- degree rape and endangering the welfare of a child. The victim in this case was a 13-year-old female. He was sentenced to six months in jail and 10 years of probation supervision. The registered Level 1 sexual offender was arrested in Brentwood on Aug. 2.
- A 32-year-old Honduran man with prior convictions of criminal sexual act in the third degree, forcible touching, endangering the welfare of a child and sexual abuse in the third degree. He was sentenced to 10 years of probation supervision. The victim in this case was a 15-year-old female. He also has prior convictions of driving while intoxicated. This registered Level 1 sex offender was arrested in Brentwood on Aug. 1.
- A 38-year-old citizen and national of Ecuador with a prior conviction of sexual misconduct with a 15-year-old female victim. He was arrested in Central Islip on Aug. 1.
- A 55-year-old Salvadoran man convicted of second-degree rape and sentenced to one year in jail. The victim in this case was 12 years old. He was arrested in Copiague on July 27.
- A 21-year-old Haitian man with a prior conviction of two counts of promote a sexual performance by a child less than 17 years of age and sentenced to 10 years of probation supervision. The victims in this case were both 15 years of age. He was arrested in Riverhead on July 27.
- A 36-year-old Salvadoran man convicted of third-degree rape and sentenced to 10 years of probation supervision. The victim in this case was 15 years old. He was arrested in Glen Cove on July 25.
- A 46-year-old Salvadoran national with a prior conviction of endangering the welfare of a child was sentenced to three years’ probation. The original charge was sexual abuse in the first degree: sexual contact with an individual less than 11 years old. The victim in this case was 7 years old. He was arrested in Mineola on July 25.
- A 45-year-old citizen of Trinidad and Tobago convicted of third-degree rape of a victim incapable of consent and sentenced to 5 years of probation supervision. This Level 1 sex offender was arrested in East Hampton on July 29.
Those arrested include nationals from the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Mexico, Peru and Trinidad and Tobago.
They will be deported but these are people who continually return.