Winner of the Pulitzer Prize In “Made Up News” and “Amateur Video Editing To Demonize Republicans” – NBC News. Accepting for the peacock network, Mr. Steve Capus…..Oh wait!! He got fired. And is it any wonder?
Capus was at the helm – and obviously knew about this list of lowly, unprofessional tape editing jobs, designed to advance the Democrat party agenda.
1. Andrea Mitchell was caught altering a Romney video and manufacturing a gaffe where none existed during the 2012 campaign.
2. Ed Shultz edited Texas Governor Rick Perry in an attempt to make him appear racist.
3. The now pending law suit where last April NBC edited the Zimmerman 911 tape to make it look as if he was racist.
4. Contessa Brewer’s edits in 2009 to reveal a TEA party man with a gun but not that he was black.
5. And now the vicious edit of a town council meeting to make it look as though Second Amendment civil rights activists heckled a parent who lost his son in Newtown, Connecticut.
Is it any wonder that Steve Capus – who recently signed a long-term contract with NBC – was canned? Let the lawsuits begin.