Christian Blasphemy Girl Freed
by Sara Noble •
Pakistanis Swarming Home of Pakistani Blasphemy Girl
A handicapped Christian girl who was arrested for burning pages of a Koran has been released on bail.
She was charged with blasphemy on the testimony of questionable witnesses and an Imam now arrested himself.
The charge touched off a firestorm of protest and death threats against the Christians in the girl’s village, forcing many to flee.
The local Imam was allegedly seen putting pages of a Koran in a burnt pile of papers to frame the Christian girl in an effort to get rid of the Christians in the area.
Read the original story at Pakistani Christians flee village
- August 20, 2012 Pakistani Christians Flee Village After Handicapped Girl Is Accused of Blasphemy
An 11 year-old [correction: 14 year-old] handicapped Christian girl, Rifta […]
- December 2, 2014 Slander Laws That Put People in Prison for Life Veena Malik, a Pakistani actress, her husband and the owner of a TV station were […]
- October 9, 2012 Pakistani Girl Who Defied Taliban Shot in the Head
A 14-year-old Pakistani girl, Malalal Yousafzai, became a heroine three years ago […]
- October 15, 2012 Pakistani Child Shot by Taliban for Wanting An Education, Now in U.K. – Update
Update: While Malalal is “not out of the woods,” she is doing well and has been able […]
- September 22, 2013 Another Sunday Morning, More Christians Are Murdered.
Survivors hugging outside the church after the attack.
At least 75 Christians, […]