JP Morgan Chase’s Losses Might Hit $9 Billion
Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Chase, underestimated the losses to be incurred by Chase over risky trading. He must be using Governor Moonbeam Brown’s accountant who was off in his estimates by about $9 billion. Dimon, instead of losing $2 billion, might have lost something closer to $9 billion.
Dimon is an Obama favorite and a big Obama donor. It’s good thing or he would have been pilloried. Read more about it at Daily Beast
Obama said on The View -
“JPMorgan is one of the best-managed banks there is. Jamie Dimon, the head of it, is one of the smartest bankers we got and they still lost $2 billion and counting,” the president said. “We don’t know all the details. It’s going to be investigated, but this is why we passed Wall Street reform.”
This is why they passed Wall Street reform [Dodd-Frank]? Well, duh, why didn’t it work then???
- September 12, 2011 Global Regulators Hold U.S. Banks to An Unfair Standard
I hate to be in the position of supporting big banks, but here I am.
- December 6, 2014 Obama Delayed, Luke Somers Died Mr. Obama is to be congratulated for trying to rescue Luke Somers, but he needs to act […]
- December 8, 2014 Even Foreign Banks Have Their Hands In Your Wallet David Stockman's website has some interesting articles describing how our government, […]
- June 17, 2012 David Plouffe Wants Us to Believe That Obama Doesn’t Know Who Leaked Top Secret Information
David Plouffe wants us to believe that President Obama didn't know that leakers were […]
- August 18, 2012 Obama Should Run on His Record, No, He Should Brag About It
Obama needs to run on his record instead of ripping into Romney and Ryan. Why […]