NSA analyst John Schindler enumerated the reasons one must believe that the FBI has been 100% compromised and the email investigation under Director Jim Comey was a complete sham from day one. This is something that all Americans should be very concerned about. It’s not only the DoJ that has been politicized of course.
This is a summary of the points he makes in the article.
- Dumping redacted FBI documents from that investigation on a Friday afternoon before the long Labor Day weekend is a very political move. The documents also revealed that Hillary Clinton either lied or is “far too dumb to be our commander-in-chief”.
- The FBI completely ignored the appearance of highly classified signals intelligence in Hillary’s email and it was all deemed so uninteresting that nobody at the FBI bothered to ask anybody on Team Clinton about it.
- The FBI has prosecuted Americans for compromising information far less classified than what Clinton and her staff exposed on Hillary “unclassified” email server of bathroom infamy.
- The Bureau granted immunity to key players in that scandal. The truth was never sought. Pagliano blew off the subpoena and the House Oversight Committee recommended that Pagliano be cited for contempt of Congress for his repeated no-shows. Not a single Democrat on the committee found Pagliano’s ignoring of Congressional subpoenas to be worthy of censure.
- The FBI granted immunity to the biggest single players in the Clinton political tank: Hillary lawyer Heather Samuelson, State Department IT boss John Bental, and – by far the most consequential – Cheryl Mills, who has been a Clinton flunky-cum-factotum for decades. Mills in particular acted as Hillary’s lawyer when the matters were not legal and she was deeply involved in the scandal, the destruction of tens of thousands of emails to hide them from the FBI. It’s curious that she sat in on Hillary’s emailgate interview with the FBI. Mills was known to help the Clintons dodge investigations over a period of twenty-five years. Mills was fully involved in Watergate and Comey concluded she obstructed justice in that case. Mills doesn’t function as Clinton’s lawyer. She’s their consigliere.
- “Giving Mills immunity is the smoking gun that proves Comey never intended to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling documents as secretary of state”. It’s “raw, naked politics in all its ugly and cynical glory”, Schindler wrote.
- How high up does the corruption go? It’s intriguing that “State Department officials were raising awkward legal questions about her highly irregular email and server arrangements”, Schindler wrote. “Most intriguing, Schindler said is that President Obama communicated with Clinton via personal email, and he was using an alias. Obama previously told the media that he only learned of Hillary’s irregular email and server arrangements from “news reports.” The email that was shared was redacted, indicating it was classified.
- The public won’t get to see all of Hillary’s emails until after Americans decide who the next president will be.
For Hillary Clinton, winning that election may be a legal necessity to protect her from prosecution.
As Judge Pirro said in July, “This is a dark day for criminal justice,” she said. “This is a dark day for the Department of Justice and the FBI. There’s a lot of good people in those departments. He has destroyed that reputation.”
Jim Comey is the perfect example of what is wrong with DC. It’s corrupt and the officials no longer answer to the people, they answer to self-interests. This is not justice.