There were more than 100 sexual assaults, rapes and muggings in Cologne and over 50 in Hamburg with other German cities experiencing the same at the hands of thousands of Middle Eastern and North African men.
An internal police report revealed that officers “could not cope” with the volume of attacks in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, German media reported.
Some of those involved in the series of sexual assaults against women in the German city of Cologne on New Year’s Eve claimed to be Syrian refugees. That’s bad news for Merkel.
There was a serious manpower problem on new year’s eve caused by North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) Home Secretary Ralf Jäger turning down the request by the chief of police, Wolfgang Albers for an extra 100 men. He then later criticized the police for not handling the situation.
Women were “forced to run the gauntlet” through gangs of drunken and aggressive men outside the station, it said.
In the report by Germany’s national police, seen by Spiegel and Bild newspapers, an unidentified senior officer describes the scene in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as “chaotic and shameful”.
It recounts how police were met by “anxious citizens with crying and shocked children” when they arrived at the city’s main railway station.
“On the square outside were several thousand men, most of a migrant background, who were firing all kinds of fireworks and throwing bottles into the crowd at random.”
Angela Merkel and other German officials have decided to deal with it by shutting down dissent on social media.
Facebook, Google and Twitter are working with German authorities to control speech as angry citizens react to the chaos caused by refugees. The Germans made a deal with the social-media giants to shut down free speech.
“We’ve looked at our general rules and understand that very specific forms of language may constitute hate speech,” Richard Allan, Facebook’s vice president of public policy in Europe, told the Washington Post on Thursday. “Our German reviews are reviewing the meanings of German words and trying to understand what language crosses the line.”
The politicians and pro-open borders activists believe heated rhetoric is as bad or worse than during the creation of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party in the 1920s.
Chancellor Angela Merkel opened German’s doors to 1.1 million migrants in 2015 alone, putting foreigners before her own citizens in an already over-crowded country.
Merkel gave a speech Dec. 30 warning Germans to shun “those with coldness, or even hate in their hearts, and who claim the right to be called German for themselves alone and seek to marginalize others,” Deutsche Welle reported.
The US is facing the same kind of thing here. U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said the Justice Department would prosecute “anti-Muslim rhetoric” though there is no evidence of massive uprisings against Muslims.
So far 15 suspects from the New Year’s Eve attacks had been taken into custody and released; 14 came from Syria and 1 from Afghanistan. They could be deported.
Citizens are becoming angry over the slow pace of arrests and the lack of appropriate reaction from the leadership.
Breitbart London reported Friday that a group called “Dusseldorf is Watching” attracted 2,300 members in less than 24 hours. Its members plan to attend major events to protect women from gangs of migrants.
“For public security in Germany the police are responsible. Deliberately searching for offenders is not a job for the citizen,” a spokesman for Dusseldorf police told local media when asked about the group, the website reported.
“We then walked through this group of men. [They] opened up a lane, which we walked through. Suddenly I felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts, in the end, I was groped everywhere,” a victim identified as Katja L told Der Express Jan. 3. “It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters. Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. A skirt probably would have been torn off.”
Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker encouraged women to adopt a “code of conduct” to discourage African and Arabic men from such attack. Some of her suggestions include keeping “at arm’s length” from strangers, traveling in groups, and asking bystanders for help.
“It is important to prevent such incidents from ever happening again,” Reker said, the Independent reported Wednesday.
Reker was savaged on social media and she responded by complaining that her remarks had been taken out of context and said her tips for preventing a repeat of such an incident would involve educating men about appropriate behavior.
Norway has classes for Muslim men on why they shouldn’t rape women.
This account is from a man who supports the influx of migrants.
Barack Obama is admitting thousands of Syrians who cannot be vetted as we speak.
What if it were your daughter or your wife?