We would be remiss if we didn’t regularly post Common Core lessons. If our children have to suffer, it’s the least we can do.
Check these out.
1. Moronic “Ugly Monkey” story:
2. Moronic Spanish lesson. This is a 9th grade Spanish assignment in which students are required to rewrite a murder scene. After this, the students will next be forced to watch a video of a 95 car pile up where 3 people died. After that, there will be a lesson about RAPE!
These classes are a real upper. I’m not sure how this is a good way to learn Spanish.
3. Moronic math for 3rd grade:
4. Eag News posted one lesson that requires students to draw conclusions based on their ethnicity and social class. How nice.
5. But at least one student showed creativity with her answer to worksheet questions (from distractify.com):
Common Core puts a whole new meaning to moronic.