Jorge Ramos is an activist who pretends to be a journalist at Univision. He has tremendous power over Hispanic people in this country.
Leftist Christiane Amanpour wrote a piece about him for Time Magazine a couple years ago. It began, “Jorge Ramos is silver-haired and gray-eyed, but inside that ring of steel beats a heart of gold.” That’s probably true if you’re Hispanic.
Behind his gray-eyes is a decidedly anti-American leftist who is ruining the relations between Hispanic-Americans and everyone who isn’t a leftist. There is a radical revolutionary behind those steely-gray eyes.
She called him a news anchor when he is really, at best, an opinion journalist. He is a man of the far-left who has absolutely no regard for U.S. sovereignty or our Constitution. He came to this country, got his citizenship and kept his Mexican citizenship, and votes in elections in both countries.
He praises the U.S. as a multicultural country but we are not, we are a united country with borders and traditions. He is helping the leftists redefine who we are for an agenda.
Time Magazine reviewed the back-and-forth Trump had with Jorge and portrayed it as his being “attacked” but it was he who attacked Trump, refusing to wait his turn and making a statement that reflects his unAmerican platform. Ramos was heckling but you’d never know it from reading media reports.
Jorge thinks he has the right to speak over everyone else and ruin pressers.
Ramos did what he always does. He stood up and grandstanded.
His network reaches 97% of Hispanic homes and he’s dangerous.
He’s a shameless amnesty shill in American media and makes no apologies for it; his advice to colleagues in journalism is “Don’t be neutral. Neutrality is for referees in a football game.”
Time Magazine tied the dispute into Trump’s dispute with Megyn Kelly and with the Des Moines Register. Trump doesn’t have patience with people who are obviously out to get him.
Jorge Ramos is an open borders activist who doesn’t even want the borders protected – no walls, no fences. When asked if he’d approve of foreign criminals here illegally being deported, he won’t answer. He supports sanctuary cities and unfettered immigration with no deportation. He doesn’t give a fig if terrorists or drug cartels are coming into this country.
Ramos is a traitor and should lose his citizenship.
Mark Levin took it on during Sean Hannity’s TV show Wednesday night. He said the immigration systems and governments in Mexico and Latin America are the problem, not the U.S.’s.
He’s a Balkanizer, a racialist and they never call our kids DREAMers, Levin noted.
The latest thing officials from Mexico are trying to sell is that they are sending their best to us. More than 71% of these illegal immigrants are on government subsidies. More than half at least do not have a high school education.
Jorge was allowed back in and phrased his statements as questions. He tried to talk over Trump but didn’t succeed.
Mexico’s immigration laws are far tougher than ours yet they insist we keep our borders open. These are our friends and allies?
Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:
- Foreigners are admitted into Mexico according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.(Article 32)
- Immigration officials must ensure that immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance and for their dependents. (Article 34)
- Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets the equilibrium of the national demographics, when foreigners are deemed detrimental to economic or national interests, when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy. (Article 37)
- The Secretary of Governance may suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest. (Article 38)
- Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:
- Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
- A National Population Registry keeps track of every single individual who comprises the population of the country, and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
- A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
- Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:
- Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
- Foreigners who sign government documents with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:
- Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
- Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
- Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico such as working with out a permit can also be imprisoned.
- Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,
- A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally. (Article 123)
- Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
- Foreigners who attempt against national sovereignty or security will be deported. (Article 126)
Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:
- A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
- Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)
They do loosen up their immigration laws to allow Central Americans and South Americans temporary refuge if their plan is to enter the United States illegally.
Congress is silent on the matter.
U.S. immigration law, should the president follow it, is simple and reasonable. People must come into the country legally and have the means to sustain themselves economically and not be destined to become burdens on society but rather to be of economic and social benefit to society. They are to be of good character and have no criminal records and contribute to the general well-being of the nation.
Obviously, Barack Obama, George Bush and Bill Clinton have changed all that with Obama as the biggest offender in developing an enormous welfare state for them to come to. He readily calls them refugees and is welcoming refugees from failed and terrorists states which means they receive enormous benefits and a path to citizenship in the new America, the multicultural leftist America.
Our law also ensures that: immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor; foreign visitors do not violate their visa status; foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics (watch the illegals protest, riot and vote illegally); foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported; foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported; those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.
Obama has violated all these laws.