President Pèna-Nieto of Mexico, echoed his disingenuous predecessor Philipe Calderon when he came into office, saying he thinks Americans who aren’t fully supportive of illegal immigration from Mexico are racists and are discriminating against Mexicans and other migrants. It’s what Barack Obama wants him to say and nothing has changed as we heard from Mexico’s foreign minister this week.
The open borders mantra is meant to be permanent and it is a one-way system. Mexico in particular is guilty of erasing our borders under the guise of tolerance but it only goes in one direction. Don’t try to go illegally into Mexico and demand entitlements. You will land in a dungeon.
We, however, are not allowed to have borders or immigration laws that we abide by.
All Americans should be infuriated, including the bleeding hearts. Especially the bleeding hearts – they are being exploited because they care.
Mexico’s Foreign Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu said in a Monday speech to the leftist Migration Policy Institute, with the most unmitigated gall, said that the US is experiencing an influx of all sorts of migrants but we are struggling “to understand the diversity complexity that comes with each flow of newcomers. You will immediately be thinking of Europe but the Americans experiencing this reality for decades now. This condition unfortunately has been met with an irresponsible and dangerous narrative of xenophobia and exclusion that wrongly portrays immigrants as security concerns.”
WE’RE IRRESPONSIBLE? We are supposed to believe that terrorists and drug cartels are not entering the country?
She continued. “It is our obligation to stand up to this trend and think of proactive policy solutions rather than hatred and resorting to rash statements. These narratives are simply unsustainable and these narratives sell due to misinformation about the impacts of migration. It is easier to be focused on costs…”
Since she doesn’t have to pay for it, what does she care?
She then went on to explain how cost effective immigration – including illegal immigration – is for the average American, leaving out the reality of entitlements and lost jobs for citizens.
“We need to embrace immigration as an opportunity, we have to change our mindset and adapt to current needs that are anything but static,” she said further.
“Today it is even more critical, “she says, “To unmask the stereotypes of international migrants [illegals from all over the world who are coming for entitlements and to take jobs from US workers, while some come for jihad] and design a solution tailored to each context, prioritizing the well-being of each person who migrates and making sure their fundamental rights are fully respected. Mexico is embracing this redrawn landscape as a country of origin, destination, return and transit of migrants; we have been forced to come up with a wide, deep and innovative tool box of migration policies.”
Mexico is of course NOT embracing the redrawn landscape. We can’t immigrate there illegally not that we would want to.
Illegal immigration is cleverly being equated with innovation in the next clip as she also insists anything less is racism and fear. Her condescension is unbearable.
“We’re betting on the future, through innovation, working closely to bring down, rather than to build, the wall of racism and fear, exclusion and externism [sic] that has become so dangerously fertile and appealing in many contexts.”
You can listen to the entire speech on this link.
We have been sold a false bill of goods about how it is racist and nativist to not agree to massive migration into the US, especially if it is from Mexico. We’ve been told how good it is for our economy though 57% are on entitlements. A far larger number of refugees are on entitlements.
The Democrats get a permanent voter class and Republicans make their corporate donors happy as a result of illegal immigration. They don’t care about our rule of law nor do the “New Americans”. They don’t care about the will of the people.
When you hear the communist George Soros declare that anything less than open borders is bigotry, that should be the first clue as to what is going on here.
In case you are curious, the Mexican strictures against illegal immigration are in part:
– The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.”
– If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.”
– Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment.
– Law enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.
– Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.