Migrants in Germany commit or tried to commit 69,000 crimes in just the first four months of 2016, according to a new police report, Reuters reported.
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s liberal migrant policy, especially when it comes to illegals, is a real winner, just like her.
Last year, about a million-and-a-half migrants poured into Germany with no clear plans for integrating them and guaranteeing the security of their people.
Germany was already overcrowded.
The BKA federal police found that migrants from northern Africa, Georgia and Serbia were disproportionately represented among the suspects.
Absolute numbers of crimes committed by Syrians, Afghans and Iraqis – the three biggest groups of asylum seekers in Germany – were high but not as high as some other migrant groups.
The vast majority of migrants didn’t commit crimes. Hello? Who cares?
There is no comparable data and this is the first time the federal police put out a report reflecting crime in all of Germany’s 16 states.
From the report:
- 29.2 percent of the crimes migrants committed or tried to commit in the first quarter were thefts,
- 28.3 percent were property or forgery offenses and
- 23 percent offenses such as bodily harm, robbery and unlawful detention.
- 6.6 percent were for drug-related offencses and
- 1.1 percent were for sex crimes (those workshops on why they shouldn’t raped women must really be effective)
In Cologne at New Year, hundreds of women said they were groped, assaulted and robbed, with police saying the suspects were mainly of North African and Arab appearance. Prosecutors said last week three Pakistani men seeking asylum in Germany were under investigation after dozens of women said they were sexually harassed at a music festival.
The good news is their crime spree is on the decline.
WOW! Great news! Maybe next quarter it will be 68,000