Let’s play “name that corporation.”
- During the tenure of it’s ex-CEO, the stock fell by more than 80%!
- This “talented” CEO will now collect a severance package of $24 Million dollars!
- This package includes a “performance” award of $5.4 million dollars !
- She will also receive, as part of her “fair-well present.” a $4,5 million dollar contract for 2012, to be a “consultant” for up to 12 hours a month ( I guess to continue her “fabulous” business record and achievements at this company.)
- This consulting job will earn her $25,000 per hour.
- Her total package (ready for this one ???) equals 60% of the companies ENTIRE NET LOSSES for 2012!!! Most telling, to hide their shameful behavior, they publicly released this embarrassing information late on a Friday afternoon.
OK — here we go!!!
No cheating! Don’t look further down!!
NAME THAT COMPANY!
I’ll give you a hint!
It wasn’t General Motors.
It wasn’t AIG
Not Fannie or Freddie .
OK , give up???
It’s THE NEW YORK TIMES and it’s departed CEO Janet Robinson!
Corporate-greed? Occupy Wall Street! The selfish non tax-paying rich folks!
One word describes the New York Times –HYPOCRITE!!!