Nanny New York City Teaching Us to LOOK Before We Cross the Street, Très Creepy
by Sara Noble •
42nd Street & 2nd Avenue
I don’t want to live in a nanny state where people are telling me where I can go and what I can do.
~ Rand Paul
Nanny New York City is at it again. The land of no – no salt, no trans fats, no baby formula, no large sodas, and so on, is now hitting the pavement, literally, with nannyism.
How old were you when you were taught to look both ways before crossing? I was four so that means nanny NY thinks we are all to be treated like 4 year olds?
They are painting signs on the street at crosswalks with “LOOK” in capital letters and the “O’s” have googly eyes in them.
Thank God for the government or how else would I know to LOOK before I cross the street.
Read at the Chicago Tribune
- December 8, 2014 Reparations for Slavery Comes to Mount Vernon Schools
If you thought the Pigford Affair was bad, wait until you hear what the Marxists […]
- March 24, 2013 Nanny Bloomberg Wants Your Large Sodas & Your Guns
When Nanny Bloomberg retires from his mayoral duties, he will become a burden for […]
- June 14, 2012 Bloomberg Claims He’s Not A NY Nanny
Bloomberg claims that he is not a nanny even though he's banning sugary drinks over […]
- March 19, 2013 Nanny Bloomberg: Hide the Cigarettes from the People
You are now allowed concealed carry in NY. No, not guns, cigarettes.
Do you want […]
- February 25, 2015 An Internet Takeover Will Embolden Nanny Food Police Net Neutrality, which is a takeover of the Internet, will alter the relationship of the […]