Obama Buying Native American Votes
Forty-one American tribes will be voting for Obama this November. Holder just gave them a $1 billion to settle claims of mismanaged money and resources from a 100 years ago. Like the Pigford settlement, this will only be the beginning now that the door is open. Seventy more tribes are currently in litigation. The money will come from the Judgement Fund – one of Obama’s stashes.
The important thing is that Obama bought some more votes from another special interest group.
Read more: WSJ
- December 12, 2014 Obama Watches ESPN in the Day Instead of Working The president who only attended 42.1% of his intelligence briefings, watches ESPN in the […]
- July 12, 2013 Which Obamacare Ad Do You Believe? Photo from the Oregon Obamacare ad
Do you buy into the following ad, which […]
- November 21, 2011 Chris Matthews – No More Thrills for Him
No more tingles, no more thrills, we can't even pay our bills!
- April 11, 2011 Will We Deport Them If We Find Them? Given what is going on in the world, why would anyone find this bizarre? It might […]
- December 16, 2011 WTH? Pelosi Says Unemployment Insurance Creates 600,000 Jobs
Pelosi, incomprehensible as always, buys into the nonsense that the unemployment […]