“I said, I believe in American workers, I believe in this American industry, and now the American auto industry has come roaring back. Now I want to do the same thing with manufacturing jobs, not just in the auto industry, but in every industry. I don’t want those jobs taking root in places like China, I want those jobs taking root in places like Pueblo.”
~ Barack Hussein Obama
Yesterday, in a speech in Colorado, Obama said in no uncertain terms, that he will follow up on his plan to, fundamentally, change the country from a Capitalist society to a Socialist economy by nationalizing American industry.
President Obama said, “Let’s repeat the auto industry success.” He was referring to the government’s socialist takeover of GM. He wants to do the same for EVERY industry.
Here are some highlights from 12 minutes of Mark Levin’s show last evening about the auto industry success.
American taxpayers (you & I) gave GM $82 billion dollars.
- $26 billion, went directly, to union members of the United Auto Workers.
- Secured bondholders, legally in the 1st position, were illegally placed behind the UAW.
- Middle class Americans – that’s you and me – with money in their pension funds were the losers.
- GM subsidiary, Delphi, with its NON-UNION employees, had their pension funds reduced by 70%. They are middle class Americans who were irreparably harmed by Obama.
GM still owes American taxpayers-that’s you and me-$42 billion dollars which we will never see.
- We own 500 million shares of GM. Before the bailout, GM stock was worth $33/share. It needs to be $55/share to get our $42 billion back. GM stock, now worth about $20/share, and American taxpayers just lost another $16 billion – middle class taxpayers LOST again.
- Obama illegally allowed GM to carry forward $45 billion, costing American taxpayers another $18 billion dollars – middle class taxpayers lost again, thanks to Obama.
- We were told that the $82 billion bailout would save jobs. Immediately, after the bailout, Obama, with his socialist ideology, closed GM dealerships, costing American workers 100,000 jobs.
- Obama said he saved over 1 million jobs. The entire industry has 717,000 employees. Obama’s own advisers told him that a traditional bankruptcy filing would not have a large impact on job losses.
- $45 billion of future profits – exempt from taxes. What about the $42 billion, American taxpayers are owed? Ignored again by Obama.
I thought Obama was a champion of the middle class.
Normal bankruptcy proceedings would have had the same result without $82 billion of our tax dollars being wasted and without us still being owed $42 billion.
Reelecting Obama will pave the way for his fundamental change to a European socialist society. Is this the America you want to hand over to your kids and grand-kids?
This is not a spectator sport. You must get involved. 81 days to go!