Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Ted Cruz: Rise Of The Evangelical & Constitutional Warrior
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – USS Idaho
- The Right Planet – Jurisdiction, Common Law and Birthright Citizenship
- Don Surber – Astaire Way To Heaven
- Bookworm Room – The collected (nit)wit and un(wisdom) of Bernie Sanders
- The Independent Sentinel – Decorated Green Beret Discharged for Shoving an Afghan Child Rapist
- The Glittering Eye –The 100 Greatest English Language Novels
- The Pirate’s Cove – Trump Spars With Rude Univision Reporter, Kicks Him Out, Lets Him Back In
- Maggie’s Notebook – Philip Kiko Update, Lobbyist for Muslim Advocates on Benghazi Committee
- Simply Jews – F*cking Commies
- Seraphic Secret – New Face of Hamas — Same as Old
- The Federalist –The Hugo Awards: Why The #WaronNerds Is A War on Art submitted by The Noisy Room
- Andrew Bostom/PJ Media – Deal Partner? Read Khamenei’s Mainstream, Koranic Kampf Supporting Israel’s Annihilation submitted by Joshuapundit
- John Bolton/NRO – The Vienna Deal Sets up a Choice of Bad and Worse submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Z Man – Something’s happening here submitted by The Right Planet
- Brendan Bordelon/NRO – Hillary Clinton’s Sycophantic Inner Circle submitted by Don Surber
- Mark Levin –Audio: ‘On The Market Crash: It Is NOT CHINA—IT IS BARACK OBAMA!’ submitted by Puma By Design
- The Other McCain –War Against Human Nature: Radical Feminism’s Anti-Maternal Rage submitted by Nice Deb
- Sultan Knish/NRO–Mohammed Was A Pig submitted by Bookworm Room
- Victor Davis Hanson –As the EPA and IRS Have Shown, with Big Government Comes Little Accountability submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Breitbart – Census: Anchor Baby Delivered Every 93 Secondssubmitted by VA Right!
- The Market Monetarist – The ‘dollar bloc’ was never an optimal currency area and now it is falling apart submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Stephanie Slade, Reason.com –Why I Am a Pro-Life Libertarian submitted by The Razor
- Paul Pauker/American Thinker – The Morality of Mass Deportation submitted by The Watcher
- David French/NRO – The Iran Deal and Obama’s Fatally Misguided View of the World submitted by The Watcher