Our President submitted his budget this week – WOW – In Writing! WOW!
Now we can actually see, in black and white, EXACTLY what he wants to do and what his “vision” for America really is!
Isn’t that great?
But, wait a minute! NOT SO FAST!
Didn’t Harry Reid announce that he again would not produce a budget and that he would not bring up Obama’s new budget AT ALL, this year? Not only is this against the law, but it does prevent the President from defending this horrific budget in the election season!
WHAT A GUY!!! But so politically brilliant!
Since all of you were math majors or have your Phd’s in economics, you could understand it, but I am still trying to figure it out!
The facts are:
- Spending will increase by $193 billion (up to 24.3% of GDP – the 4th highest since 1946!)
- A deficit of 1.327 TRILLION dollars!
- Over 1 trillion in EACH of his 4 years! Never happened before!
- A 5 trillion dollar debt increase in ONE Presidential term!!!
What will our kids and grandchildren say when THEY get these bills?
- One-half of his “spending cuts ” will come out of defense! No one believes this will ever happen!
- There are NO entitlement reforms! Got that??? Again unbelievable – how gutless, but a brillant political move before an election! Please, Don’t forget the immediate 500 billion dollar-reduction in Medicare THIS year to fund Obamacare!
- His entire plan is financed by an huge tax increase on anyone or any business owners making more than $200,000 or couples making more than $250,000! This is the top 3% who pay more in taxes than the other 97% combined! Will the 97 % consider only the fact that Obama wants to tax the OTHER 3% OR will they realize that these are the small business owners who produce jobs and increase our economy by spending their money!
Will the 97% put our country’s future first in November?? We’ll see!!!
- Capitol gains immediately go from 15% to 30%
- Dividends immediately go from 15% to 30%
- The estate tax goes from 35% to 45%
- He recommends a “global minimum tax ” to save the world! Don’t even ask me about this one! Promises of future spending cuts never materialize!
A budget based on future growth is ridiculous! Not taking on the monumental problems we are facing, and kicking them down the road again are obviously politically motivated and cowardly!
Is reelection their only goal? I Guess So !
We will be Greece –