There are a lot of people out there who want you to accept Shariah law. After all, it’s just like our Constitution.
At least some would have you believe that.
The Muslim leadership wants us to believe that Shariah Law is a most Constitution-oriented law and we should allow it to co-exist with our U.S. law – the law Mr. Obama continually ignores. If you don’t accept this, you’re an Islamophobe.
No alternate system of laws can co-exist with U.S. law if we hope to keep our Constitution and that especially includes Shariah law.
Listen to this one spokesperson claim that Shariah law is closely aligned with the Constitution – go to the 02:36 mark:
Maxine Waters said the same thing two years ago. She said that fear tactics accusing Muslims of trying to spread tenets of Shariah into our government has spurred legislation to ban Shariah.
Then, after saying Muslims aren’t trying to push Shariah law on Americans, she said the American Constitution and Shariah do not conflict.
Having two sets of laws – Shariah and the U.S. justice system – is in of itself a conflict.
During the speech she said she was pushing for legislation that bans racial profiling. She is getting her wish. Eric Holder is putting the finishing touches on a new rule that expands the definition of racial profiling “to prohibit federal agents from considering religion, national origin, gender and sexual orientation in their investigations.”
It’s primarily being done for Muslims by including religion. The rule will ban law enforcement from entering Mosques and there will be NO exceptions for national security.
Our administration is NOT trying to protect us.
Tenets of Shariah law include the following:
- Shariah finance has become part of the U.S. landscape and colleges are now offering courses in it. It does not comply with our Constitution and freedoms allowed under it.
- Sharia never abolished slavery, sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.
- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, or flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.
- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. But Muslims can curse non -Muslims.
- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or bathhouse attendants. Women in low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.
- Homosexuality is punishable by death.
Read more about Shariah here: Sharia Law Constitution and you tell me if there is any way that this law should be allowed to run alongside our Constitution.
The leftists and some Muslim leaders will tell you that they don’t follow these more extreme tenets but how do we know they won’t? How do we accept any law that erodes U.S. law?
People who criticize Shariah law are being called Islamophobes. This is all part of the deception promulgated by radical Islamists and their useful idiots – the PC people.
Most American Muslims are peaceful normal people but radical Islam is spreading and we need to pay attention. The liberals and far-left are going to try and force Shariah law on us.
A former member of Alton Nolen’s Mosque talks about the deception promoted by some leaders of some Mosques:
In this next clip, Andy McCarthy talks about the threat of radical Islam in the U.S. after responding to the previous video clip:
Read more about this Mosque on this link.