“If we don’t study history, we are doomed to repeat it.”
My memories at Stuyvesant High School in the 1950’s are filled with discussions of the great depression of 1928, the Holocaust and WW II. We studied the forces which led up to those horrific, historic events at length.
I ask you all to evaluate the events of last week, placing them in the context of those that preceded the 20th century horrors.
Last week, the following occurred –
The results of the Greek election left the government with 8% neo-Nazi Golden Dawn Party and 9% KKE Communist Party.
ONLY 63.6% of Americans are working! 342,000 workers left the U.S. workforce (The 8.1.% unemployment rate is not the important number). Real seeds of discontent here!
The new French Prime Minister wants to –
- Tax “the rich” 75%! The “real” cause of their problems? Sound familiar?
- He doesn’t want to take orders from those evil non-French foreigners.
- If you move out of France, you will not pay the 75%. Sounds like he wants to get rid of those who “caused” the problems or those who disagree. WOW!
- He wants to tax “international transactions!”
THE NEXT ONE IS REALLY SCARY –
193 countries support a UN resolution to actually RUN AND CONTROL OUR INTERNET! You heard me right! “OUR” Internet! And, get this next one, they don’t want anything ANONYMOUS on the Internet! Then, every dissident, everyone who disagrees, will be known!
Obama’s “enemies list” surfaced!
REAL SCARY STUFF!!!
Worldwide youth unemployment is creating a lost generation –
- 40% youth unemployment in Spain! That’s NOT a misprint!
- Here, in the U.S. , only 50% of 2009-2010 graduates have found full-time employment within a YEAR. 60% graduate with college debt. (seeds of real student unrest).
Maybe I’m paranoid?
Maybe it’s my age.
Maybe I’ve seen too much.
BUT, THIS IS REALLY BEGINNING TO SCARE ME!
Wake up America!
178 days till November.