Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Obama has begun to roll out his tyrannical agenda of executive orders, rules and oppressive regulations. Mr. Obama will use his pen and phone strategy to enact his Progressive agenda unilaterally.
I’ve listed twelve of them here.
1. Mr. Obama is behind new rules issued this week which will allow people with known terrorist ties to be considered for asylum in the United States. They can have ‘limited’ or tangential ties to terrorism. It clears the way for 30,000 Syrian Islamists to come into the United States. Jihadists – Mujahideen – are known to be among the refugees awaiting entreé to the US.
2. Mr. Obama is going to alter ObamaCare Law without congressional approval for about the 18th time. He is planning to allow people with cancelled policies to keep their insurance until after the 2016 presidential election.
3. The LGBT community wants an executive order banning workplace discrimination of LGBT’s by federal contractors. Such a ban will end up making it impossible to fire an LGBT and it will make it hard to not hire them. Employers will be faced with lawsuits once this is enshrined with an executive fiat.
ENDA is forced acceptance of LGBT’s and any unusual traits they might exhibit.
Carney said they are waiting to see if the House passes such a bill, similar to the one passed by the Senate (Employment Non-Discrimination Act). If they don’t pass it, then the White House will simply do it by fiat. Podesta is looking into it.
President Obama is looking at a Comprehensive ENDA plan.
According to some legal analysts at conservative religious institutes, ENDA could force Christian employers to:
- Maintain a workplace environment that affirms sexual behavior the employer and other employees consider wrong,
- Discipline employees who don’t affirm such behavior in mandated diversity training and other situations,
- Even restrict religious expression of employees that might offend co-workers.
4. The IRS is about to release a rule which will target Conservatives legally. Tea Party groups and the like will not be allowed to back candidates or even engage in voter registration. It will not affect unions who do the same thing for the left.
5. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Marxist in the House, is a member of the newly-formed ‘Full Employment Caucus.’ She plans to put together a number of executive orders that Obama can sign.
Full employment is her number one idea. She wants the government to redistribute taxpayer money and give everyone a paycheck. It’s hard to imagine who would work under these conditions.
The president won’t go for full employment but is serious about income inequality, raising the minimum wage, creating a system of endless unemployment benefits, and putting more people on the dole. Check out number 10, forced nationalized retirement savings. Government-controlled retirement would help him reach his income equality goal.
6. Immigration reform has been all but rejected by Speaker John Boehner who said that no one trusts the president and it isn’t a good time to pass a bill. We have a president who doesn’t even follow the laws we have.
On Thursday, the Washington Post considered the possibility of Obama passing immigration reform unilaterally.
Obama has his people like Richard Trumka, President of the AFL-CIO, demanding he stop deportations.
Obama stopped the deportation of the DREAMers last year and put few obstacles in the way of keeping every illegal under 35 in the country. All they have to do is say they are DREAMers. The Administration has received more than half a million applications from DREAMers and has so far approved 72% of them.
Obama, the Washington Post conjectures, could expand that DREAMers program or he could ‘legalize’ all 12 million on his own. Obama could also select some groups of immigrants to be excluded from deportation. Another option is to use his presidential pardon power to give amnesty to some undocumented immigrants currently in the US.
7. Obama is working on gun fiats. He is eroding the Second Amendment with small executive orders. One such fiat commissioned a study to research the problem of gun violence. It didn’t help his case.
Obama recently nominated a vehemently anti-gun physician, Vivek Murthy, to the position of Surgeon General. Dr. Murthy organized Doctors for Obama which is now called Doctors for America. The plan is for him to come up with the research necessary to fulfill Obama’s dreams with regard to the Second Amendment.
Mr. Obama also has the UN Small Arms Treaty floating out there. Congress will not approve it. Will he try to implement parts of it anyway? He did sign it. The treaty would make it impossible for the Second Amendment to survive.
If you want to know his plan for the Second Amendment, check it out: The President’s plan to reduce gun violence – The White House
8. Obama has already taken over the energy sector and coal is well on its way towards extinction even though it is the cheapest fuel, could be made clean, and heats 40% of the nation’s homes.
Obama will create seven climate hubs to help farmers with drought, insects, etc. They are going to exist where the USDA already has sites so this doesn’t appear to be too threatening but it’s only the first salvo.
USDA secretary Tom Vilsack feels that Obama needs to pass rules by Executive Action where possible and he is here to serve.
“The climate is changing and its going to have its impact,” Vilsack told reporters, saying, “there are ramifications today.”
“If we are not proactive, we will find ourselves five, 10, 15 years down the road wishing we had done what we did today,” he added.
9. Two states have legalized marijuana which is against federal law but Eric Holder has already said he would not enforce federal law and he is the king’s second-in-command after all. Obama has given the states the go-ahead in a speech. He said it is not a top priority though it obviously isn’t a priority at all. It’s not even on the list.
“As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life,” he said in a magazine interview. “I don’t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.”
Mr. Obama wouldn’t let his daughters do it but the rest of us can:
“It’s not something I encourage, and I’ve told my daughters I think it’s a bad idea, a waste of time, not very healthy,” he said.
10. We are definitely looking at the possibility of Obama robbing Americans of private retirement accounts. There is the potential for $17.5 trillion to fill the government coffers and Obama wants money.
California already put their foot in the door. They have a mandatory savings for low-income workers who are in private industry. They receive paltry interest on their money. Obama has put such a proposal in his fy2008 and fy2013 budgets.
The Obama Administration’s 256-page FY 2013 Budget Proposal was a replay of his 2008 presidential run’s “Automatic IRA” and includes the forced government retirement savings plan (GRA).
Secure Choice Pension and Government Retirement Accounts (GRA’s) as written in the fy2013 budget will do the following:
- Automatically take away 5% – 6% of your earnings and put it into a pooled GRA.
- Your tax refund checks will be automatically put into the pooled GRA – you won’t see a tax refund check again.
- Your unused vacation pay will convert to income and it will be put into the pooled GRA.
- The funds in your current retirement account will be converted to “longevity annuities,” which wouldn’t make payments until you’re very old.
- Once you die, your uncollected equity becomes the property of the government.
- The guaranteed 3% return won’t keep up with inflation.
- Guaranteed Retirement Accounts (GRA’s) will be administered by the Social Security Administration. [because they’re doing such a great job?]
Director Blue posted the congressional testimony of Teresa Ghilarducci, professor of economic policy analysis at the New School for Social Research in New York, in hearings Oct. 7. Testifying for the House Committee on Education and Labor, Ghilarducci proposed that the government eliminate tax breaks for 401(k) and similar retirement accounts, such as IRAs, and confiscate workers’ retirement plan accounts and convert them to universal Guaranteed Retirement Accounts (GRAs) managed by the Social Security Administration.
‘…The current retirement system, Ghilarducci said, “exacerbates income and wealth inequalities” because tax breaks for voluntary retirement accounts are “skewed to the wealthy because it is easier for them to save, and because they receive bigger tax breaks when they do.’
‘…GRAs would guarantee a fixed 3 percent annual rate of return, although later in her article Ghilarducci explained that participants would not ‘earn a 3% real return in perpetuity.’ In place of tax breaks workers now receive for contributions and thus a lower tax rate, workers would receive $600 annually from the government, inflation-adjusted. For low-income workers whose annual contributions are less than $600, the government would deposit whatever amount it would take to equal the minimum $600 for all participants.
In a radio interview with Kirby Wilbur in Seattle on Oct. 27, 2008, Ghilarducci explained that her proposal doesn’t eliminate the tax breaks, rather, ‘I’m just rearranging the tax breaks that are available now for 401(k)s and spreading — spreading the wealth.’
Obama is going to start out small with a proposal called MyRA which will allow him to control half of the nation’s retirement savings. If you think it will end there, you are naive.
11. The nuclear option gives the senate unlimited potential for controlling courts, businesses, almost anything. For example, the nuclear option is being used to stack the National Labor Relations Board which will in turn force unionization. The Administration is mandating new rules which will require all employers to turn over employee phone numbers and email addresses of their workers to union bosses. It will also consolidate appeals of union votes into a single post-election process, and allow for the electronic filing of union election petitions. That will make it impossible for employers to prepare any kind of information sharing with employees about not joining a union.
12. Universal Pre-K is taking place in plain sight. Mr. Obama is funneling more and more money into the states to set up funding for pre-K for 4-year olds but he hopes to have it in place for younger children eventually. Research shows that gains attained in pre-K disappear by third grade, but Obama really believes in the Life of Julia and the research doesn’t matter.
In the meantime, he is spying on us, disarming us, targeting us, threatening reporters, imprisoning whistleblowers, and spending money we don’t have without restraint. Every other week, one of the big banks is paying extortion money out to the government under the guise of atoning for the economic collapse five years ago. The money isn’t going to the people who lost money and it’s coming from innocent shareholders.
This is what tyranny looks like.