When the winds of change blow around, Obama will always stand with Islamists for some reason.
Mr. Obama and his administration have supported Islamists and radical Islamists at the expense of: free speech, our allies, historical truth, our national security – most particularly in our immigration system, in the release of prisoners, our very language, at the expense of our military, and common sense. We’ve listed twenty-eight ways but there are others. They are not prioritized in the order of importance.
Branco cartoon via Comically Incorrect
In December 2011, the U.N. General Assembly adopted a resolution condemning the stereotyping, negative profiling and stigmatization of people based on their religion, and urged countries to take effective steps “to address and combat such incidents.”
This religious intolerance resolution, pushed by President Obama, has come up every year, but the U.S. never supported it before. The Middle East motivation behind the resolution is eliminating any and all criticism of Mohammed as well as any post-9/11 profiling.
To get the West to vote for it, without looking as if they were completely opposed to free speech, they (Organization for Islamic Cooperation) changed the wording.
CNS News reported that they dropped the “defamation” language and included a paragraph that reaffirms “the positive role that the exercise of the right to freedom of opinion and expression and the full respect for the freedom to seek, receive and impart information can play in strengthening democracy and combating religious intolerance.”
When Charlie Hebdo was attacked and 12 were murdered and 10 injured, our president offered his condolences and said it was a “cowardly” and “evil” act. He did not call it terrorism. He refuses to recognize the existence of Islamic terrorism. He back-pedaled after the French president used the word terrorism. Mr. Obama then called it “terrorism” but not “Islamic terrorism”.
In 2012, via Jay Carney, Obama questioned the wisdom of Hebdo for publishing a picture of a naked Mohammed and John Kerry chimed in. They want us to limit free speech to pacify these lunatics.
In 2009, Barack Obama invited the Muslim Brotherhood to fill the first two rows of the stadium for his Egypt speech during his apology tour.
After Benghazi, he took an amateur videographer’s free speech away and then he took his freedom away and had him imprisoned over a petty charge to make the point that Americans can’t make a video that offends Islam. It was all built on a lie.
Mr. Obama is not a supporter of free speech as we have come to know it in the United States.
In 2012, he raged against Nikoula Basely Nikoula, the videographer to protect Islam:
“[A] crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.?It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well — for as the city outside these walls makes clear, we are a country that has welcomed people of every race and every faith. We are home to Muslims who worship across our country. We not only respect the freedom of religion, we have laws that protect individuals from being harmed because of how they look or what they believe. We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them….The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”
After the fall of Morsi, he said Egypt has gone too far blacklisting The Muslim Brotherhood. He said the same about Saudi Arabia.
“A US official told Reuters that Egypt was going ‘way too far’ in the crackdown after the coup, adding that the Obama administration would not follow suit in labeling the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization.”
Back in July, 2013, according to USA Today, when Obama called Morsi who had become a dictator by this time, he told him to address opposition grievances, protesters to remain peaceful, and he warned the military that if they staged a coup they would lose their massive US military aid. Fortunately, the military under Sisi did not listen.
He says nothing about the slaughter of Christians. Boko Haram largely goes unrecognized as Christians being slaughtered in Nigeria and throughout the Middle East. His response to that is mostly Muslims are being killed, which is true, but the genocide is against Christians, Yazidis, and smaller sect Muslims.
He ignores the Muslim-black separatist group, the New Black Panthers. They’ve been given a free pass from the DOJ.
Radical Islamists have been invited to the White House while an Israeli government official, MK Michael ben Ari was banned. Sheikh bin Bayyah, a radical Islamist tied to terrorists, visited the White House to provide counsel. In his U.N. address September 24th 2014, President Obama praised the Sheik and, for a while, they had a link to the Sheik’s site up on the White House website.
In fact, scores of radical Islamists visited the White House.
Islam, radical Islam and jihad are among the words that have been removed from the lexicon, including military and FBI training manuals. The FBI threat assessments don’t even mention Islamic terrorism.
Tens of thousands of Muslim refugees are being accepted from terrorist nations.
“Our immigration system is a vital part of national security. Everybody doesn’t seem to recognize that,” Steve Camarota of The Center for Immigration Studies said last Fall. “The question is, what are the implications of our rapidly growing Middle Eastern population? The numbers certainly raise it.”
The Muslim population has nearly doubled once 2000.
U.S. policies are the reason for the increase in Muslim immigration. We’ve granted asylum and refugee status to hundreds of thousands of people from the region.
It is not where they come from but what they espouse with Islam and jihad being the greatest concerns.
In addition, Obama unilaterally changed asylum law to include some Islamic terrorists.
He forced the Muslim Brotherhood on Libya and now they are a failed state.
He deceptively portrayed Hassan Rouhani as a moderate, and has insisted Israel negotiate with Hamas and Fatah, though they are Islamic terrorists.
In July, Obama “stunned” and “horrified” Israeli officials with a Hamas deal he hoped to work out. It treated Israel as if they were the terrorists.
As Hamas lobbed bombs into Israel, he issued veiled threats to Israel and praised Mahmoud Abbas, a terrorist himself. In a Haaretz editorial in July of last year, Obama praised the Palestinian war mongering anti-Semite, Mahmoud Abbas. “In President Abbas, Israel has a counterpart committed to a two-state solution and security cooperation with Israel,” Obama wrote.
Threats to Israel are ongoing. The administration have threatened boycotts, abandonment and any number of dangerous maneuvers. He has abandoned them in his negotiations with Iran and hasn’t even included them in the discussions though they have the most to lose.
He keeps funding the Palestinian Authority, has supplied the terror-sponsoring nation of Qatar with arms, and he is allowing Iran to serve as our boots on the ground in Iraq against ISIS.
He picked a Jew-hating zealot to mediate between the Taliban and Afghanistan. Unsurprisingly, it failed.
Obama the anti-Israel president, watch:
He allowed Iran to head up the Human Rights Commission on the Status of Women.
His special envoy, General John Allen, plans to fight ISIS by showing them “profound respect”. “As we seek to expose Da’esh’s [ISIS] true nature,” Allen told the gathering of Islamic and Western representatives in early November, “we must also tell a positive story, one that highlights our respect – our profound respect for Islam’s proud traditions, its rich history, and celebration of scholarship and family and community…We must work with clerics and scholars and teachers and parents to tell the story of how we celebrate Islam, even as we show that Da’esh perverts it.”
He misses half his intelligence briefings even though radical Islam is tearing the world apart.
He won’t discuss the progress of the war against ISIS. He operates like a tinpot dictator and does whatever he wants.
He inaccurately told Muslims last year that they built the very fabric of this nation. Barack and Michelle Obama sent a message to Muslims in the United States and throughout the world in celebration of their holiday Eid-al-Fitr. That’s very nice, but in his statement on the White House blog, he said, “Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”
Until the 1960’s, there weren’t very many Muslims in the United States, they barely had a presence, and his statement is simply untrue.
He can’t release them from GITMO fast enough but what we aren’t hearing much about are the releases from U.S. prisons overseas. He even released prisoners tied to the Pakistani massacre. He is running a terrorist farm team.
He traded five Taliban terrorists for a U.S. Army deserter. He has released many who are too dangerous to be released who will return to the battlefield.
His advisors include a number of Muslim Brotherhood advisers.
In Ireland in 2013, he called for the end of Christian schools because they’re divisive. “If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation,” the US president said. He’s never said anything equivalent to Muslims though their schools generally keep them from assimilating.
The Ft. Hood massacre was “workplace violence.”
He is pressuring the UAE to take the terror groups MAS and CAIR off the terror list though both groups are insidiously infiltrating U.S politics.
Last August, the Department of Justice under Eric Holder ordered a Detroit-area school, Crestwood School District in Dearborn Heights, which has a growing Arab population, to translate every communication – spoken and written – into Arabic, increase ESL – including teaching in Arabic. They were told to hire more Arab educators.
He hasn’t done that for other nationalities and we certainly don’t want him to.
It will allow meaningful participation by students with limited English proficiency, the DOJ claims.
It will also limit assimilation, a goal of this administration.
We won’t be seeing him ordering more Catholic or Presbyterian teachers in areas with an abundance of Catholics and Presbyterians.
In July of last year, as the Obama administration fired Army Captains in the field, he sought out Muslims to promote within the service.
According to a report by the World Tribune, officials said the ‘Defense Department has been keeping records and tracking Muslims so they can encourage their presence and continued advancement in the military.’
They said ‘the administration sought to attract Muslims both to the military and to the Pentagon.’
Since 2011, Obama won’t allow snooping on Mosques, some of which are radicalized. The Muslim mapping no longer exists. Terrorists can come over and radicalize or plan terrorist activities or infiltration without fear.
His DOJ placed the Vatican on a list of possible money launderers while they refused to follow through on the case of The Holy Land Foundation, a Muslim terrorist-funding organization.
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden, in 2010 while speaking with Al-Jazeera, as head of NASA, he explained that the mission of the space agency would now include outreach to Muslims:
“When I became the NASA Administrator, [President Obama] charged me with three things. One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering.”
Mr. Obama wants Muslims to feel good about themselves.
There are other examples. If you can think of any I haven’t mentioned, please list them in the comments section so I can add them.
There are about a million people marching in Paris Sunday but when a million Tea Party members marched in 2009, no one cared and the media lied about the numbers. A million are marching for 16 Frenchmen but no one is marching for 2,000 Nigerians which is how I know they’re not serious. This will be like that hashtag war – Bring Back My Girls.
There are 50 leaders in Paris today including some who are sponsors of terror. Where is Barack Obama? Noticeably missing. He was in Tennessee two days ago talking about “free” college education that will cost taxpayers about 60 billion and hasn’t been seen since.
Check out these Obama quotes from iOwnTheWorld.com.
- “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam”
- “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
- “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
- “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
- “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
- “Islam has always been part of America”
- “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”
- “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”
- “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
- “I made it clear that America is not – and will never be – at war with Islam.”
- “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
- “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”
- “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”
- “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
- “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”
- “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”
- “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”
- “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”
- “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
- “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”
Here he is on Christianity:
- “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”
- “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”
- “Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”
- “Even those who claim the Bible’s inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages – the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ’s divinity – are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life.”
- “The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics.”
- From Obama’s book, The Audacity of Hope: “I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount.”
- Obama’s response when asked what his definition of sin is: “Being out of alignment with my values.”
- “If all it took was someone proclaiming I believe Jesus Christ and that he died for my sins, and that was all there was to it, people wouldn’t have to keep coming to church, would they.”
- “This is something that I’m sure I’d have serious debates with my fellow Christians about. I think that the difficult thing about any religion, including Christianity, is that at some level there is a call to evangelize and prostelytize. There’s the belief, certainly in some quarters, that people haven’t embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior that they’re going to hell.”
- “I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can’t imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That’s just not part of my religious makeup.”
- “I don’t presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die. But I feel very strongly that whether the reward is in the here and now or in the hereafter, the aligning myself to my faith and my values is a good thing.”
- “I’ve said this before, and I know this raises questions in the minds of some evangelicals. I do not believe that my mother, who never formally embraced Christianity as far as I know … I do not believe she went to hell.”
- “Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will–they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths.”
- On his support for civil unions for gay couples: “If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount.”
- “You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”
- “In our household, the Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology”
- “On Easter or Christmas Day, my mother might drag me to church, just as she dragged me to the Buddhist temple, the Chinese New Year celebration, the Shinto shrine, and ancient Hawaiian burial sites.”
- “We have Jews, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, and their own path to grace is one that we have to revere and respect as much as our own”
- “All of us have a responsibility to work for the day when the mothers of Israelis and Palestinians can see their children grow up without fear; when the Holy Land of the three great faiths is the place of peace that God intended it to be; when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims, and a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together as in the story of Isra— (applause) — as in the story of Isra, when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed, peace be upon them, joined in prayer. (Applause.)”
- “I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.”
Quotes added after publication.