Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
The Council In Action!!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Right Planet – A World Conspiracy
- The Noisy Room – Meet The Agitators Behind the New York Protests and Cop Killings
- Simply Jews – US policy on Cuba as a (recalcitrant) state of mind
- The Independent Sentinel – Ministry of Truth News: Obama Says Race Relations Are Better Under His Reign
- Rhymes With Right – When The “Wedding Cake” Shoe Is On The “Progressive” Other Foot
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Iran – Pakistan War
- The Glittering Eye –We Never Had It So Good
- The Pirate’s Cove – Say, Will 2015 Be The Tipping Point For Action On Hotcoldwetdry?
- Bill Flax/Forbes – Obama, Hitler, And Exploding The Biggest Lie In History submitted by The Right Planet
- Kenneth Timmermann/FrontPageMag–Obama’s White Whale submitted by The Noisy Room
- The Passing Parade – The Benchley Memorandum, not by Robert Ludlum submitted by Simply Jews
- Kurt Schlichter – 2014: The Year The Liberal Lies Died submitted by Joshuapundit
- FrontPage Mag –Front Page’s 2014 Person of the year: The American Police Officer submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Rev. Philip De Vous — The Christian Review – American Catholic No More submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Ishaan Tharoor/WAPO Blogs – 7 Awful Unreported Conflicts submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- American Thinker –American Thinker – American Achiever of 2014: Sarah Palin submitted by Ask Marion
- Sharyl Attkisson –Belatedly Released and Revealing Fast & Furious Docs submitted by Nice Deb
- Life News – Black Sheriff Says if Black Lives Mattered They’d Protest at Abortion Clinics submitted by VA Right!
- TechCrunch – On Immigration, Engineers Simply Don’t Trust VCs submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Megan McArdle –If Single-Payer Can’t Work in Vermont… submitted by The Razor
- Breach Bang Clear–Ferguson, Idiot Cops, and Experts Who Know Nothing At All submitted by Bookworm Room
- Allen West – Quite possibly the most racist article you will ever read submitted by The Watcher
- Rabbi Uri Pilichowski/Times Of Israel – The terror attack that didn’t make the news submitted by The Watcher