“OK, so some of the stuff was classified. So my server was hacked by foreign governments. What difference does it make now anyway at this point?”
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Put America On Cruz Control
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – General Suleimani
- The Right Planet – The Trump Factor
- The Razor – New Zealand Flag Ideas
- Don Surber – Carly For President
- The Independent Sentinel – Hillary Might Soon Have Her Own Server at Leavenworth
- The Glittering Eye –Devaluation of the Yuan
- Rhymes With Right – Retail Hypocrisy
- The Pirate’s Cove – Good Grief: Illegal Aliens File Tort For Being Detained
- Gates Of Vienna – In the Middle East, There Are Only Lose-Lose Options
- The People’s Cube – Obanga and Keranga: a Peace Epic
- Mark Steyn–If It Bleeds, It Leads submitted by The Noisy Room
- Andrew McCarthy – No Trust, No Verification, No Sanctions: Obama’s Humiliating Capitulation to the Mullahs submitted by Joshuapundit
- The BelFer Center – A Guide To The Iran deal submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Peter Ferrara/Forbes – The Disgraceful Episode Of Lysenkoism Brings Us Global Warming Theory submitted by The Right Planet
- Sheryl Attkisson –Fast and Furious: Guilty Plea in Brian Terry Murder submitted by Puma By Design
- Walter Russell Mead –A Deal Iran’s hardliners can love submitted by The Razor
- Freedom Outpost – CALLED IT: Billionaire George Soros Funded Ferguson Protests to the Tune of $33 Million
submitted by VA Right!
- Abraham Miller/JNS.org–The mindset of Progressive Jews and the “Israeli problem” submitted by Bookworm Room
- The Free Beacon –Jon Stewart Wanted Video Evidence That He Was an Obama Propagandist So We Found A Bunch submitted by Nice Deb
- Tablet – Crossing A Line To Sell A Deal submitted by The Watcher
- Bret Stephens/WSJ – All the President’s Certitudes submitted by The Watcher
- Jonah Goldbereg – GOP’s Trump problem will fade, but Democrats’ Bernie Sanders troubles are just beginningsubmitted by The Watcher
- Reuben Navarette Jr. –I Don’t Know if I’m Pro-Choice After Planned Parenthood Videos submitted by The Watcher