Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
This week, Right Truth, The Pirate’s Cove, Maggie’s Notebook and Ask Mariontook advantage of my generous offer of link whorage and earned honorable mention status with some excellent articles they sent our way.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Independent Sentinel – A Moral Dilemma
- Simply Jews – The Pillar of Defense fiasco
- The Political Commentator – James Clapper – Why does this man still have a job in the Obama administration?
- The Noisy Room – The Islamic Pharaoh Rises
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Keep Perspective
- Joshuapundit–The Next Islamist Domino – Jordan
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The New Middle East
- The Right Planet – Wrapped Around the Axle
- VA Right! – Why The ‘Clinton Tax Rates’ Didn’t Create Prosperity in the 1990′s
- The Glittering Eye –“Balance Sheet” Or Not?
- Gay Patriot – Of slow blogging and the creative process
- Bookworm Room – Second Amendment day: shooting the Glock
- The Mellow Jihadi – I Am Guilty Of Stolen Valor
- Rhymes With Right – Democrats Seek To Ensure Candidate Of Right Color Wins Election In Chicago
- The Razor – Party Like It’s 1999? Why I’m All For it
- Right Truth – The Obama Doctrine: Terrorists are R “U.S.”
- Maggie’s Notebook – Shout Racism And Stop The Debate!
- The Pirate’s Cove – Bummer: Gaia’s Fever Down For A Second Straight Year
- Ask Marion – Why America Will Not Survive Unless Americans Change –
- CNS News – One Third of Schools Receiving Stimulus-Funded ‘Student Improvement Grants’ Showed Declines submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Barry Rubin – Lessons for the World From a New Gaza War submitted bySimply Jews
- Taki’s Magazine –The Petrayal of Petraeus submitted by The Political Commentator
- Sultan Knish –War Is The Answer submitted by The Noisy Room
- The First Street Journal – Economics 101: A failure to understandsubmitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Mark Steyn – Jill Kelley For Secretary of State submitted byJoshuapundit
- Danger Room – Leon Panetta Has a Few More Drone Wars Ready to Gosubmitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Yid With Lid – Hamas: Killing Jews is worship of Allah submitted by VA Right!
- Kausfiles – Krugman’s Twinkie Defense submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Pat Condell – Peace In The Middle East submitted by The Right Planet
- Belmont Club –The Last Man Standing submitted by Gay Patriot
- Quadrant Online–Doomed Planet submitted by Bookworm Room
- Maggie’s Farm –Giving Tuesday submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Right On The Left Coast – Must Be An Election Year submitted byRhymes with Right
- The FREEMAN –Debunking the “Shop Small Saturday” Rationalesubmitted by The Razor
- Holman W. Jenkins/WSJ – None Dare Call It Default submitted byThe Watcher
- The Commentator – Britain heads for Israel sell-out at the UNsubmitted by The Watcher