Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
Terresa Monroe-Hamilton at The Noisy Room scored big as she had her article picked up this week at Gateway Pundit as well as on Bad Blue…along with three other stories that she wrote for Right Wing News. Talk about a blogging superstar!!
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Pope Offers the Masses the Opium of Marxism
- Don Surber – James Burke won back the public’s trust.
- Joshuapundit–Breaking – The Sordid Details Of Munich II Leak Out
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Pax Irania?
- The Right Planet – MTV Shames White People for ‘What They’ve Done in America’
- The Razor – American Magical Thinking – Flag Edition
- The Glittering Eye –Director of OPM Resigns
- The Independent Sentinel – Suburban Governments Were Just Nationalized by the Federal Government
- Ask Marion – Progressive Planned Parenthood Roots and Continued Shame
- Nice Deb – Dumbest Article You Will Read Today
- VA Right! – Martha Boneta Documentary on Virginia Farmer’s Triumph Over Corruption, Cronyism Wins Anthem Film Festival Awards
- Bookworm Room – The Humpty Dumpty remedy for the Church’s gay marriage problem
- Puma By Design – Donald Trump Press Conference LA; victim’s families; Jamiel Shaw – FULL-UNEDITED
- Rhymes With Right – Statue Of Obama’s White Supremacist Hero Vandalized In South Carolina
- The Political Commentator – My Big Fat Greek Analogy
- The People’s Cube – Black-owned bakery sued by gay Confederate reenactors
- Doug Ross – Living In An Age Of Evil
- Mark Steyn –The Stupidity of Sophisticates submitted by The Noisy Room
- Duane Lester.Com – Missouri Democrats Rename Annual Dinner After Former KKK Member submitted by Don Surber
- David Harsanyi/The Federalist – Obama’s Nuke Deal Makes Israel The Enemy And Iran Our Ally submitted by Joshuapundit
- The Hill – ISIS has threatening words for Christian Jerusalem submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Life News – Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood’s Top Doctor Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies submitted by The Right Planet
- Peter Lipson/Forbes –Are We Really Ready For Quality-Based Doctor Payments? submitted by The Razor
- Acculturated – Where Have All the Manly Journalists Gone? submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Daniel Greenfied/FrontPageMag –Time To Call Obama And Kerry What They Are: Traitors submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Jeff Jacoby/Boston Globe –When judges corrode the law submitted by Ask Marion
- All Emerging Markets –A Visual Guide To Venezuela’s Failed Economy submitted by Nice Deb
- Michael Totten – The Iran Delusion: A Primer for the Perplexed submitted by The Watcher
- Noah Rothman/Commentary – The Democrats’ Worst Fear submitted by The Watcher
Mark Theissen/WAPO –Obama’s silence on Kathryn Steinle killing is deafening submitted by The Watcher