Chris Muir at Day By Day, of course
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then just return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week.
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – Honoring Margaret Thatcher – The Ultimate Progressive Hunter
- Simply Jews – Social justice for fantastika? Or entitlement of parasites?
- The Political Commentator –
Is Pamela Geller an extremist?
- Joshuapundit–Unmourned, Unloved and Politically Inconvenient
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Look in the mirror, Cenk Uygur
- The Glittering Eye –Personal Computers Aren’t Too Good
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Aegypt”s Aepic Fail
- The Right Planet – Pat Condell Is Waiting for Jesus … And He’s Pissed!
- The Mellow Jihadi – Raymond Davis, the Cause of All Our Pakistan Issues
- VA Right! – With America Under Attack, Liberals Disarm Us and Open the Gates to Barbarian Hordes
- The Razor – We Are Idiots
- Rhymes With Right – Senator Seeks Censorship
- Gay Patriot – Boston Aftermath: A nation (that should be) united in grief & outrage
- Bookworm Room – No matter what happened yesterday, today shows the deep fissures Obama has created in America