Merrick Garland is being pushed by the administration and the media as a moderate candidate, in fact, as the most moderate we could ever expect from a Democrat president. If that’s the case, then we must never again elect a Democrat because Merrick Garland is radical left on the environment, business, guns, and labor.
When they say he is moderate, they must mean he’s not a communist. We are being lied to constantly.
The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) examined Garland’s nearly two decades of service on the federal bench and found that the judge is typically against business and biased toward regulatory agencies, the Free Beacon reported.
- He ruled in favor of federal agencies 77% of the time
- He ruled against private sector businesses 90% of the time
- Businesses lost 95 percent of the cases against labor unions. Labor unions meanwhile have an “unbroken winning streak.”
- During his 19 years on the D.C. Circuit Court, Garland ruled in favor of environmental agencies nine out of ten times while he ruled against businesses in every environmental case. He has NEVER agreed with a private business in an environmental case.
- He ruled in favor of NLRB (National Labor Relations Board) on 18 of 22 cases.
“He is quantifiably biased in favor of regulatory agencies and against private sector businesses,” NFIB President and CEO Juanita Duggan said in a statement Tuesday. “His record speaks for itself and elevating him to the Supreme Court would put small business and the economy at great risk.”
He’s also anti-gun which you can read about on this link.
More specifics can be found on the link.