You Need to Know Andres Cantor
by Sara Noble •
If you are not familiar with Andres Cantor, you are missing something. He is Mexico’s most famous football-soccer announcer. He’s pretty funny.
Here is his signature yell:
During the Olympics, GEICO used him as the “announcer” for a fake chess match. I don’t normally like commercials but I like this one.
- May 6, 2012 The Bloody Olympics of 1972
The Olympic Committee refuses to hold any type of Memorial for the Israeli athletes […]
- December 6, 2011 California Proposal to Allow Illegals to Work Here Legally
There is a new measure in the works, thanks to Assemblyman Felipe Fuentes, which […]
- July 5, 2012 Congressman Carson Wants Our Public Schools Turned Into Madrassas
Congressman Carson, a member of the socialist Congressional Black Caucus, wants our […]
- December 11, 2011 Undead Mother Didn’t Like the Obituary Her Son Put in the Local Paper
What would you do as a middle-aged man if you took time off from work and were […]
- November 26, 2011 You Won’t Believe Corzine Said This
Corzine, a hands-on manager? Gives him more to answer to with the MF Global […]