Between 2004 and 2011, girls between the ages of 11 and 17 were allegedly molested by 27 members of a Muslim rape gang who are said to have committed 170 rapes. They are accused in Britain of trafficking and raping 18 women and girls. Two women were charged with child neglect.
One defendant, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, is charged with 54 separate counts, including 21 counts of rape.
Other charges faced by the accused include trafficking with intent to engage in sexual exploitation, sexual activity and supply of drugs.
Most of the defendants came from Huddersfield, but others came from Bradford, Dewsbury, Dudley, Manchester and Sheffield.
People immigrating to the West should be people who will contribute, have sponsors, education, and no criminal record. That would be a good first step.
There are countless other examples of Muslim child rape gangs in the UK. Take the Oxford gang for example.
Vulnerable girls as young as 11 were groomed, subjected to acts of “extreme depravity” and trafficked around the UK for sex by a gang of men based in Oxford, a court has heard…
The children were taken to guest houses and empty houses, thought to be kept for the abuse, and prevented from escaping.
They were subjected to “humiliating and degrading conduct”, including biting, suffocation, burning and scratching. Weapons, including knives, baseball bats, knives and meat cleavers were used during the torture, the court heard.
The jury was told that sometimes men had urinated on the girls, who were raped vaginally, orally and anally.
The article doesn’t mention the obvious — most or all of the accused are Muslims and they come from cultures where child rape is more common than not. It is a Muslim rape gang according to Tommy Robinson.
We are very lucky here in America but that won’t last long if we don’t get our collective head out of the sand.
All cultures are not equal.
The title of the bbc article is, “Huddersfield child sex inquiry sees 29 in court”. Could that be any more deceptive in such a disgusting case?
The case has been covered up and the culture of these men has been ignored. Tommy Robinson confronted them as they entered the court. He is now a reporter for the Rebel.
Stephen Lennon, also known as Tommy Robinson, former leader of the English Defense League, was just a young boy in the town of Luton when he learned a family member had been victimized by a grooming gang. He said, “I first knew because my cousin was raped and she was found naked and running from the Muslim community, age 13. She was taken by the prostitutes on the street. The police wouldn’t help. All the police would say is she’s a drug addict. She was a drug addict. She became hooked on drugs after they were grooming and raping her. ”
The Sikh community has been trying to help.
— Tommy Robinson (@TRobinsonNewEra) April 12, 2017
The accused according to the bbc. Three of the names are not Muslim:
- Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, of Holly Road, Huddersfield is charged with 54 offences. He is charged with 21 counts of rape, 14 counts of trafficking, as well as inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, sexual assault, sexual touching, possession of indecent images of a child, racially aggravated assault and inciting a child into prostitution.
- Raj Singh Barsran, 33, of Caldercliffe Road, Huddersfield is charged with sexual touching and rape.
- Abdul Rehman, 29, of Darnley Drive, Sheffield is charged with rape, trafficking, supplying drugs, supply of a controlled substance with intent to engage in sexual activity and sexual touching.
- Nasarat Hussain, 28, of Upper Mount Street, Huddersfield is charged with three counts of rape, attempted rape and inciting a female to engage in sexual activity.
- Irfan Ahmed, 32, of Yews Hill Road, Huddersfield is charged with six counts of trafficking, sexual assault, making indecent images of a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
- Zubair Ahmed, 30, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield is charged with rape and possession of extreme pornography.
- Mohammed Riswan Aslam, 29, of Huddersfield Road, Dewsbury is charged with two counts of rape.
- Mohammed Kammer, 32, of West View, Huddersfield is charged with two counts of rape.
- Mohammad Nahman, 31, of West View, Huddersfield is charged with trafficking, sexual assault, and two counts of rape.
- Hamzha Ali Saleem, 37, of Seymour Grove, Old Trafford, Greater Manchester is charged with three counts of trafficking.
- Zahid Hassan, 28, of Bland Street, Huddersfield is charged with eight counts of rape, five counts of trafficking, racially aggravated assault, supplying drugs, inciting a child into sexual activity, child abduction and attempted rape.
- Mohammad Azeem, 31, of Wrose Road, Bradford is charged with three counts of rape.
- Sajid Hussain, 32, of Grasmere Road, Huddersfield is charged with three counts of rape, facilitating the commission of sexual activity on a child and inciting a child into sexual activity.
- Mansoor Akhtar, 25, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield is charged with rape, attempted rape and two counts of trafficking.
- Mohammed Asaf Akram, 31, of Springdale Street, Huddersfield is charged with seven counts of rape, three counts of trafficking, child abduction, supplying drugs, sexual assault and making threats to kill.
- Zulwarnain Dogar, 29, of Central Avenue, Huddersfield is charged with sexual touching and trafficking.
- Manzoor Hassan, 37, of Bland Street, Huddersfield is charged with supply of a noxious substance with intent to injure, annoy or aggrieve a female, supply of Class A drugs and inciting a child into prostitution.
- Mohammad Ifraz, 28, of North Road, Huddersfield is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation, rape, false imprisonment, child abduction, taking indecent images of a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
- Wiqas Mahmud, 36, of Banks Crescent, Huddersfield is charged with three counts of rape.
- Faisal Nadeem, 30, of Carr Green, Huddersfield is charged with supplying drugs, rape and possession of extreme pornography.
- Niaz Ahmed, 53, of Ned Lane, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield is charged with inciting a child into sexual activity and sexual assault.
- Asif Bashir, 32, of Thornton Lodge Road, Huddersfield is charged with four counts of rape and attempted rape.
- Mohammad Imran Ibrar, 32, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield is charged with trafficking, facilitating the commission of sexual activity on a child, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and supplying drugs.
- Aleem Javaid, 27, of Everard Street, Huddersfield is charged with rape and supplying drugs.
Mohammed Saqib Raheel, 30, of Stourbridge Road, Dudley is charged with trafficking and child abduction.
- Usman Khalid, 29, of Brook Street, Huddersfield is charged with sexual assault, child abduction and sexual touching.
- Everton La Bastide, 50, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield is charged with two counts of sexual assault.
- Two women are also accused of child neglect. They are: Shahnaz Akhtar Malik, 55, of St Annes Avenue, Huddersfield and Naveeda Habib, 38, of Prince Wood Lane, Huddersfield.