Ky Gov Talks Revolution, Shedding Blood, If Hillary Wins

211

Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin said Republicans might have to fight to win back rights that were lost if Hillary wins.

“I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically,” Bevin said during a speech at the Value Voters Conference in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

“But that may, in fact, be the case.”

“Patriots” may need to shed blood to “reclaim” the country if Clinton wins.

“Whose blood will be shed? It might be that of those in this room,” Bevin said.

“It might be that of our children and grandchildren. I have nine children. It breaks my heart to think it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something that we, through our apathy and indifference, have given away.”

Asked to clarify his statements Monday, Bevin said they were about military sacrifice, according to Kentucky.com.

His comments didn’t need clarification. We heard. If Hillary and her leftists think the “deplorables” and their enablers will sit still for her taking our Bill of Rights away, she needs to rethink it.

PowerInbox
0 0 votes
Article Rating
11 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
1SG Ken Tyner
1SG Ken Tyner
6 years ago

The mere fact that a state governor feels compelled to even say such things, is a reflection of the sad state of affairs with our government and presidential candidate. I’ll be in the trenches with you guv, but hoping all the citizenry will wake up on Nov 8th.

Kent Justice
Kent Justice
6 years ago

I am a native Kentuckian living in Tennessee. I am proud that Kentucky has finally elected a MAN as Governor. Thank you Governor and you are absolutely correct on all counts!

Greg
Greg
6 years ago

Trump has policies positions that violate the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 8th amendments Gary Johnson is the only one that fully supports the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

MSD
MSD
6 years ago
Reply to  Greg

yeahhh, no he doesn’t. Do more research. I was a big Gary fan for a long time, but his stance has changed though his words have not. Look to actions, not words.

jer48
jer48
6 years ago

need more Governor’s like Matt

Michael L Renfro
Michael L Renfro
6 years ago

i will defend the Constitution against ALL enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC. it is the duty of all citizens and patriots to overthrow a tyrannical government, by ballot or by bullet, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH. FOR GOD HAS GIVEN ME LIFE IN A COUNTRY THAT I LOVE,HIS BLESSING IS ON THIS NATION WHICH I AM REQUIRED TO DEFEND WITH VALOR AND HONOR. CHRIST DIED FOR ME. MY SOUL BELONGS TO HIM. I DO NOT FEAR DEATH,AND WILL GIVE MY LIFE FOR SAKE OF MY COUNTRY, MY FAMILY AND MY FELLOW AMERICANS. DEATH WHERE IS YOUR VICTORY,DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING?