Barack Obama shamelessly took credit for no foreign entities planning and executing an attack in the US in eight years. In fact, he was applauded for making that statement.
We wonder how the people in San Bernardino, Ohio State, at the Boston Marathon or the soldiers in Fort Hood feel about what he said. He’s very careful how he phrased his comments and technically, he’s not lying. He said no foreign organization planned and executed a terror attack. He ignores all the ISIS-inspired attacks.
Some of the attackers had ties to foreign governments like the San Bernardino attackers, but he simply lied about that or didn’t admit it.
Obama is very deceitful. If you’ll notice, a lot of military are not clapping.
Following is a list of terror attacks the president forgot. We were able to get most of this from The Daily Wire.
- Little Rock, Arkansas, June 1, 2009. Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad shot and murdered one soldier, Army Pvt. William Andrew Long, and injured another, Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, at a military recruiting station in Little Rock. Muhammad reportedly converted to Islam in college and was on the FBI’s radar after being arrested in Yemen–a hotbed of radical Islamic terrorism–for using a Somali passport, even though he was a U.S. citizen. In a note to an Arkansas judge, Muhammad claimed to be a member of al-Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula, the terror group’s Yemen chapter.
- Fort Hood, Texas, November 5, 2009. Major Nidal Malik Hasan shot up a military base in Fort Hood and murdered 14 people. Hasan was in contact with al-Qaeda terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack and shouted “Allahu Akbar!” as he fired upon the soldiers on the Fort Hood base. After being sentenced to death, Hasan requested to join ISIS while on death row. It took six years for Obama to acknowledge the shooting as a terror attack instead of “workplace violence.”
- Frankfurt, Germany, March 2, 2011. Arid Uka, a Kosovo Albanian Muslim, shot and murdered two U.S. airmen who were headed to fight in Afghanistan at a Frankfurt airport and injured two others. Uka was sentenced to life in prison and is believed to have been radicalized through jihadist propaganda on the Internet, as his Facebook page was laced with jihadist statements. He is also believed to have acted alone.
- Benghazi, Libya, September 11, 2012. Ansar al-Sharia, an Islamic terror group, attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed the attack on a video, a blatant lie.
- Boston, Massachusetts, April 15, 2013. Tamerlan and Dhozkar Tsarnaev set off two bombs at the 2013 Boston marathon, killing three and injuring over 260 people. The Tsarnaev brothers later shot and murdered Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Sean Collier. The Tsarnaev brothers were self-radicalized through online jihadist propaganda and through a mosque with ties to al-Qaeda.
- London, Britain, May 22, 2013. An off-duty British Army solider was murdered by Islamic fundamentalists.
Brussels, Belgium, May 24, 2014. Islamic terrorist Mehdi Nemmouche murdered three people at the Jewish Museum in Brussels.
- Hamas starting war with Israel, July 8, 2015. Islamic terror group Hamas started a war with Israel, launching rockets into the Jewish state.
- Moore, Oklahoma, September 24, 2014. Alton Nolen beheaded a woman, Colleen Huff, at a Vaughan Foods plant and stabbed and injured another person. While Nolen’s motives are unclear, he appears to have been another radicalized Muslim who was obsessed with beheadings.
- Queens, New York, October 23, 2014. Zale Thompson, another self-radicalized Muslim, injured two police officers with a hatchet before being shot dead by other cops. Thompson reportedly indoctrinated himself with ISIS, al-Qaeda and al-Shabab–a Somali jihadist terror group–websites and was a lone wolf attacker.
- Brooklyn, New York, December 20, 2014. Ismaayil Brinsley shot and murdered two police officers execution-style and his Facebook page featured jihadist postings and had ties to a terror-linked mosque.
- Paris, France, January 7, 2015. Two Islamic terrorists murdered 12 people at the offices of Charlie Hebdo, a satirical French magazine that had published cartoons mocking Mohammed. Al-Qaeda’s Yemen branch claimed responsibility for the attacks.
- Paris, France, January 9, 2015. A gunman who pledged allegiance to ISIS held people in a kosher supermarket hostage and killed four of them.
- Copenhagen, Denmark, February 23, 2015. A gunman who swore loyalty to the leader of ISIS opened fire at a free speech forum and at people outside a synagogue. The terrorist murdered two people.
- Garland, Texas, May 3, 2015. Two gunmen shot up the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, where a Mohammed cartoon contest was taking place, and were killed by a police officer. ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, France, June 26, 2015. A French ISIS fanatic beheaded his boss.
Chattanooga, Tennessee, July 16, 2015. Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot and killed four Marines and a sailor at a military base in Chattanooga and was believed to have been inspired by ISIS.
- Palestinian Intifada against Jews, September 13, 2015. A wave of Palestinian terror attacks toward Jews in Israel began in September, which only worsened after the incitement from Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.
- Paris, France, November 13, 2015. ISIS launched a massive, coordinated terror attack in the city of Paris that resulted in at least 129 dead and 352 people injured.
- San Bernardino, California, December 14, 2015. Two radical Islamists, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, shot and murdered 14 people and injured 22 others at an office holiday party.
- Brussels, Belgium, March 22, 2016. ISIS set off bombs and gunfire at a Brussels’s city airport and a subway station, killing 30 people and injuring at least 230 people.
- June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen shot up an Orlando gay club. He had sworn allegiance to ISIS.
- August 20 2016 20-year-old Wasil Farooqui went on a stabbing attack of two people in Roanoke, trying to behead his victims.
- September 17, 2016, a pipe bomb went off at a Marine run in Seaside Park, NJ. While no one was caught, it has earmarks of a terror attack.
- September 17 2016, Saint Cloud, Minnesota, a stabbing terror attack at shopping mall injured 10, including one 15-year-old girl. The attacker was shot and killed by police. Dahir A. Adan, 22, was said to be a soldier of ISIS by ISIS itself.
- September 17, 2016 New York City, New York, a terror bombing on street in Manhattan injured 29; additional bombs were found at other locations in Manhattan and nearby New Jersey but were safely detonated or defused. Ahmad Khan Rahami committed the act of terror.
- October 11, 2016, student pilot fought with his flight instructor and intentionally crashed a private plane near Pratt and Whitney factory. The ‘upset’ terrorist was Feras M. Freitekh.
- Ohio State, Ali Artan, a Somali refugee, an ISIS supporter, ran over and knifed 11 innocent people at the university because he was upset about the way Rohnigya refugees are treated in Burma.
- Overall, the amount of terrorism deaths has quadrupled under Obama’s presidency.
- There were a number of attacks on police that included Islamic terrorists.
This president is a liar!