Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Noisy Room – Russia – The Horseman of War
- Don Surber – Willis Carrier, the father of cool
- Puma By Design – Mainstream Media carrying Rachel Dolezal’s water
- Rhymes With Right – Racism, Hypocrisy, Or Simple Double Standard?
- Joshuapundit–The Time For Changing Is Now
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – ISIS Dirty Bomb
- The Razor – Someday Everyone Will Be a Victim for 15 Minutes
- The Independent Sentinel – Democrats and Their Communist Problem
- VA Right! – The Real Reason Rino Republicans Hate Conventions and Love Primaries
- Bookworm Room – We have just a sliver of time within which to preserve our constitutional rights
- Nice Deb – Christian Response To Charleston Atrocity Confounds The Racialist Left
- The Right Planet – Duplicitous Republicans Grant Obama Regime Power
- Ask Marion – Dad: Are You Part of “The Great Conversation”?
- The Glittering Eye –Which States Recovered?
- The Mellow Jihadi – Women more spooky than men?
- Simply Jews – Israelis sell snow to Russia. No wonder these Jews are not liked!
- Blazing Cat Fur – Does Greece hold up the image of America’s future?
- Sultan Knish –The Myth of Muslim Radicalization submitted by The Noisy Room
- Michelle Malkin – Every Breath She Takes submitted by Don Surber
- Aron Bandler/Townhall –Classy: AP Publishes Photo of a Gun Pointed At Ted Cruz’s Head submitted by Puma By Design
- Gillespie & Welch/ Reason’s Hit & Run Blog –How Government Stifled Reason’s Free Speech submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Seraphic Secret – Review: Ally by Michael B. Oren, Ambassador to Chelm submitted by Joshuapundit
- /David Rothkoph/Foreign Policy – Oren Agonistes submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Com –Obama Wonders… submitted by The Razor
- Victor Davis Hanson –California, Running On Empty submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- Michelle Malkin/Twitchy – Newspaper leaks Freddie Gray autopsy; Death ruled an accident enabled by police ‘acts of omission’ submitted by VA Right!
- Allen B. West/Michele Hickford–Here’s What The Mainstream Media Won’t Tell You About Guns submitted by Bookworm Room
- Charles Lipson/Real Clear Politics –Spike It! When the Media Kill a Story for Political Reasons submitted by Nice Deb
- Politically Short – Requiem For An American Dream submitted by The Right Planet
- Forbes/Jacob Sullum –From Casinos To Cannabis: Indian Tribes Eye Pot Profits submitted by Ask Marion
- Laura Rambeau Lee/Right Reason – Obama’s Forced Diversity in Housing Is Not a New Development submitted by The Watcher
- Peter Schweitzer/New York Post – Hillary’s Defense Of Uranium Deal Raises More Questions submitted by The Watcher
- Rush Limbaugh – This Is Not Really About the Confederate Flag in South Carolina submitted by The Watcher
p class=”post-tags”> </p