1. The Washington Post reported yesterday that Obama is unlikely to arm Syrian rebels. Testimony this past week has Panetta and Dempsey declaring that every one of Obama’s advisors told him to aid Syrian rebels but he refused…or did he? The US could be arming the Syrian rebels despite denials.
The Russians said American surface-to-air missiles are shooting down Assad’s planes.
A number of conservative outlets are making strong connections between the activity of our government officials, media reports, and significant, coinciding improvements to the Syrian rebel army’s weaponry.
A compilation of evidence reported No Quarter USA points to the strong possibility that we have been supplying Syrian rebels with arms via Turkey with the aid of our consulate in Benghazi.
We are funding Qatar and Saudi Arabia who are sending arms to Syria via Turkey. Visits by Petraeus and Amb. Stevens to Turkey coincide with reports by the media that there has been an influx of weapons from Turkey. The single thing that has given the edge to the Syrian rebels is the influx of high-level weaponry they now possess. Read the No Quarter article for the details.
By not admitting to it, the president is able to evade the law and act unilaterally. His invisibility during the Benghazi attack could be an effort to protect him from this revelation. Only Senator Rand Paul hinted at the possibility.
Obama allegedly gave the Benghazi attack 15 minutes or a half hour of his time. Did he give the order to “stand down” and is that what the administration is covering up in Benghazi or are they covering up a violation of law?
2. No less than 8 bills are rolling in from Congress to make marijuana legal on a federal level. ABC News reported yesterday that Reps. Polis of Colorado and Blumenauer of Oregon introduced bills that would legalize and tax marijuana while allowing some states to ban it. The ADL-CIO is looking to unionize marijuana workers. Marijuana is a gateway drug and according to the ATF it has no medicinal value.
3. Organizing for Action, Obama’s new tax-exemplt political monstrosity, is pushing his anti-gun, open borders policies via emails. The brainwashing has begun.
If you read the previous article with statements by Maxine Waters, you know that this organization will also be used as a database to keep Democrats in line with the far left for perpetuity. Check it out.
The campaigning will never stop. It is Obama’s strong suit.
I have received several emails from the organization on guns, some with “selective facts” that I am supposed to forward such as the following:
|Friend –President Obama has asked Congress to pass legislation to help protect our kids and reduce gun violence — and we need to do everything we can to help. Forward this email — and spread the word today…[remainder edited out]|
One email from an illegal immigrant or alien, whichever term you prefer, is from a Jose Magana:
|Friend –I was brought to this country from Mexico when I was 2 years old.I am an undocumented immigrant — and I am living proof that our immigration system is broken.For the first 17 years of my life, I slept on a couch. My mom worked three jobs to support our family.I worked hard, too. I did my homework, participated in class, and earned the opportunity go to college. But after I enrolled, state law changed and many undocumented immigrants were forced to drop out. Suddenly they could no longer afford the education they were eager to work for.
We started organizing. We’d go up to people on campus, and ask them if they’d heard about the DREAM Act, which would allow hard-working immigrants who grew up in the U.S. to earn a path to citizenship. For those who opposed it, we’d tell them what happened to us.
It was amazing: Just telling our stories would change people’s minds.
This is exactly how we’re going to persuade people across the country to get behind President Obama’s plan for comprehensive immigration reform.
Everyone has a story — I’m sure you do, too. As the President said last week, “Unless you’re one of the first Americans, a Native American, you came from someplace else. Somebody brought you.”
At this critical moment, will you share your immigration story? Organizing for Action will use these stories to move the conversation forward.
Now, almost six years later, I’ve completed law school and was fortunate to receive deferred action. I consider myself an American, and I want to play by the same rules as everyone else. But, as it stands, I can never become a citizen. I can’t adjust my status. For most of my life, I could have been arrested, detained, and deported.
I’m not alone. Millions of undocumented immigrants like me live in fear of being deported permanently to a country we may have never even visited. Our entire lives could be erased.
You might not live under the same shadow. But the best thing about this country is that we are more alike than we are different. We all have a story of a mother, or grandfather, or great-great grandparent who came here to find opportunity or safety.
Through this grassroots movement, we can raise our voices, tell our stories, and make sure Congress and all Americans better understand the ties that bind us. Our stories can drive our organizing. Share your own story today, and help Organizing for Action get the word out on why this matters:
[link to Barack Obama site edited out]
The majority of Americans agree we need to fix our badly broken system, and we saw major progress last week. But it’s on us to keep up the momentum and make sure it gets done.
Thanks for speaking up.
4. Four men were shot in Chicago between Friday night and Saturday morning. Those gun control laws are really working there. Another man was shot and killed in Englewood. This information comes from the Chicago Tribune.
5. Far left, subprime lending queen, Penny Pysker is being considered as the next potential Commerce Secretary. She has been known to jet around on Air Force One. Check it out here. Her company also received an Obamacare waiver in true crony corporatism fashion. [Daily Caller]
6. Cops in California are a bit edgy and shot at a truck somewhat similar to spree killer, Chris Dorner’s truck, wounding one woman. A mother and a daughter in the truck, who will be okay, said through their lawyer that there was no warning. There were 40 shots fired at the vehicle. [US News]
7. Stay away from Acapulco. Six women on vacation at a luxurious resort in Acapulco were gang raped. It is now the second most murderous city on the planet. [Time] Most of the time, the gangs operate with impunity. Stay away from Mexico period and close the border.
8. The hacked personal emails and photos of the Bush family unearthed by Guccifer are now being published far-and-wide. journalists seem to feel they are not obligated to behave professionally since they weren’t the first to publish so they are publishing them too – it’s Guccifer’s fault, right?
9. Yesterday I mentioned the assassination court being eyed for drone targets. The idea comes from the gun-toting, anti-gun Dianne Feinstein.
10. The little Alabama boy who was held hostage for almost 7 days:
11. GNS Magazine has published a list of drones being purchased to fly over the US, some will be equipped with spyware such as infrared. See who is ordering them.
12. Oh, and by the way, we have 2-3 feet of snow here in NY as elsewhere in the NE. Tragically, one person has died as a direct result of the storm.