Spartacus Booker says he’ll raise taxes because it’s PATRIOTIC!


Cory Booker says he will raise taxes because it’s patriotic. Actually, it’s theft, not patriotism.

That’s Booker’s answer to the good economy — raise taxes, allegedly to provide better healthcare and schools, but don’t hold your breath for a plan on how he will do it. He did absolutely nothing for Newark. Crime and unemployment tore through Newark over his term and he was clueless on what to do about it.

The government is not a moral or responsible keeper of our funds. As it is they have exempted 47% of the taxpayers from paying federal taxes and they want the other 53% to get taxed into poverty.

Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and other leftists want to raise taxes out of patriotism also.

Booker supports the absolutely unaffordable Medicare for All and he wants to eliminate private health insurance with no idea of the effect that will have on the country and the economy.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
4 years ago

“Spartacus” Booker did so well for the folks in office in NJ. I seem to recall that he solved nothing while in office. His, and the rest of his leftist pretenders, offer nothing which will solve any problem for anyone.
Can’t run against Trump and his successes, so go for more taxes to appeal to some of the stupids on the coasts.
More popcorn for this silly election season.

Flotmorton P Gildersleeve
Flotmorton P Gildersleeve
4 years ago

Well said, as usual Herb. God help this country if Booker Da Hooker, a “man” without any integrity gets even close to the White House. Booker Da Hooker is just another small time thug from New Jersey who is an embarrassment to the good people of New Jersey

4 years ago

Just another brainless jerk thinking he has a shot of being elected president.

herbert r richmond
4 years ago

Read ‘Class Warfare’ by Lew Rockwell/Doug Casey at Education Reform.

herbert r richmond
4 years ago

On the pathway to Cultural Revolution using envy to rile up the poor/uninformed to demand security from Government thereby taking from those who have worked hard, theft through legal means.