“GUESS WHICH FLAT-EARTH DEMOCRAT SAID THE FOLLOWING” CONTEST
I’m redoing this contest. My husband Jedidiah said it was like taking an SAT – there are too many questions. So, to win, the first person to guess any ten right will win the $15 Starbucks gift certificate. Just pick ten quotes and tell me who said them, include a name and an email and you can win.
The same rules apply.
Contest Rules: The first person who emails me at email@example.com with the correct names of the Democrat flat earthers who said the 36 quotes below [or who gets the closest to naming the 36] will win a $15 gift certificate to Starbucks.
The rules are, and you must go by the honor system, you CANNOT look the answers up on the Internet. You can ask people (but they can’t use the Internet either) and if you have the wherewithal to find the answer in a book or newspaper, that’s okay.
Winner will be announced tomorrow and the winner must obviously provide me with a name and an email address to send the certificate to.
No cheating now! Answers tomorrow –
1. “I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay… back anything over 100 million in personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of 100 million dollars and if they’re unable to live on that amount then they should go to the reeducation camps, and if that doesn’t help, then be beheaded.”
Answer: Roseanne Barr, comedian and avowed socialist. Can’t be sure if she was kidding.
2. “On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of heroes – and I see many of them here in the audience today.”
Answer: President Obama channeling the deceased.
3. “A zebra doesn’t change its spots.”
Answer: Al Gore – what can you expect, he’s an expert on climate science not animals.
4. “If we don’t succeed, we run the risk of failure.” It is the same person who said, “The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.”
Answer: John Kerry. What can you say about these quotes.
5. “In 50 years there will be no North Pole in the summertime.”
Answer: Al Gore again. I guess the earth is going to shift on its axis.
6. “I like America to some extent.”
Answer: Michael Moore – he likes the part that makes him rich. When is he moving to Cuba anyway?
7. I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels,” she said. Natural gas “is cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels.” she has also stated. This is the same person who said, “Every week we don’t pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”
Answer: Nancy Pelosi. Maybe we can get her to support oil if we tell her it’s an alternative fuel.
8. “Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program.”
Answer: Nancy Pelosi making no sense again.
9. “UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It’s the Post Office that’s always having problems.”
Answer: President Obama forgetting the government controls the post office.
10. “Look, John’s last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.” “When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the princes of greed. He said, ‘look, here’s what happened.'”
Answer: Joe Biden with counting and historical problems. FDR preceded TV.
12. “I Know Three, Personally, Women Named Hilary Rosen”
Answer: Jay Carney pretending he didn’t even know Hillary Rosen since her attack on Ann Romney crashed and burned.
13. “By advocating new requirements for voters to show ID cards at the polls, Republicans ‘want to literally drag us all the way back to Jim Crow laws.'”
Answer: Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz
14. “The Medicare proposal by Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., would “allow insurance companies to deny you coverage and drop you for pre-existing conditions.”
Answer: Debbie Wasserman-Schultz with an utterly false reading for this statement according to Politifact. The Budget resolution specifically bars the practice.
15. “Some seniors will end up dying because they are forced to put off getting that pain checked out due to huge out-of-pocket costs that will skyrocket for them.… This plan (Paul Ryan’s) would literally be a death trap for some seniors.”
Answer: Debbie Wasserman-Schultz making up stuff.
16. “We have 3 branches of government; we have a House, we have a Senate, we have a President.”
Answer: Chuck Schumer who apparently has little knowledge of the three branches of government.
17. This congresswoman got up to make her contribution denouncing a Pepsi commercial as racist. Other things that she has denounced as racist include hurricanes, a balanced budget and secret service agents. Crying “Racism” is actually her only life skill.
Answer: Sheila Jackson-Lee who sees racism everywhere.
18. “The private enterprise system indicates that some people have higher incomes than others.”
Answer: Governor Moonbeam Jerry Brown who is currently bankrupting California. He made an error of 7 billion dollars in this year’s budget – is that a surprise?
19. “Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again.”
Answer: former Senator Chris Dodd who got away with not paying his taxes.
20. “If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate.”
Answer: D.C. Mayor Marion Berry
21. Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, “Thank God, I’m still alive.” But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.
Answer: Sen. Barbara Boxer of California (too much sun probably)
22. “My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,”We don’t anticipate that.” [Referring to a military buildup in Guam]
Answer: Rep. Hank Johnson – is it any wonder our Congress isn’t functioning?
23.”I love these members, they get up and say, ‘Read the bill’ … What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?”
Answer: Rep. John Conyers and, sadly, he has a point.
24.”We know that no one person can succeed unless everybody else succeeds.”
Answer: Howard Dean setting an impossible standard. We might as well all jump off a cliff now.
25. “Don’t fear the terrorists. They’re mothers and fathers.”
Answer: Rosie O’Donnell, space cadet
26. “There is no terrorist threat. Yes, there have been horrific acts of terrorism and, yes, there will be acts of terrorism again. But that doesn’t mean that there’s some kind of massive terrorist threat.”
Answer: Michael Moore, he must be on the same stuff as Governor Moonbeam.
27. “I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where’s Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less.”
Answer: Marion Berry again. He must be on the same stuff Michael Moore and Governor Moonbeam are on.
28. “It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.”
Answer: That great philosopher, Bill Clinto.
29. “The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs.”
Answer: Moonbeam and he is doing exactly that.
30. “Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing…uh, um…Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”
Answer: Scary socialist Maxine Waters who wants all Republicans to go to Hell. I hope she doesn’t have an “in” with the devil.
31. Senator speaking about Barack Obama: “…light-skinned,” and with “no negro dialect.”
Answer: Harry Reid showing his true colors.
32. Important government official commenting after a man attempted to blow up a commercial airplane with a bomb in his panties: “The system worked.” [Commenting on national security.]
Answer: Homeland Security dingbat Janet Napolitano.
33. Who told Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham, who is wheelchair bound: “stand up … Chuck, stand up, Chuck, let ’em see you!”
Answer: Joe Biden trying for a miracle.
34. “Well the good news is, our emissions are way down because of the recession.”
Answer: Claire McCaskill, happy that people can’t afford to drive.
35. “What we’re trying to do is save the world from the Republican budget. We’re trying to save life on the planet as we know it.”
Answer: Nancy Pelosi saving the planet.
36. “The Fifth Amendment speaks specifically to denying someone their life and liberty without due process, that is what H.R. 2 (repeal of healthcare law) does and I rise in opposition to it. And I rise in opposition because it is important that we preserve lives and we recognize that 40 million-plus are uninsured…Can you tell me what’s more unconstitutional than taking away from the people of America their Fifth Amendment rights, their Fourteenth Amendment rights, and the right to equal protection under the law?”
Answer: Sheila Jackson-Lee opposed repealing Obamacare because that would violate the Fifth Amendment’s right to Due Process.
The Fifth Amendment Amendment and 14th Amendment have so little to do with the topic at hand that she might as well have picked it by throwing a dart at the Bill of Rights. In one sentence, she proved that she had never read the Bill of Rights and had no idea what Due Process even means.
She really believes that the 5th and 14th Amendment of the Constitution cover health care. Is it possible she is the dumbest Democrat Flat Earther to ever walk the Earth?