Hundreds of Congolese were bussed into San Antonio and are now free. We don’t know who they are or what their backgrounds are. There were about 400 migrants at the Migrant Resource Center yesterday and roughly 300 of them stayed at Travis Park Church overnight.
As we reported earlier this week, over 182 large groups of Africans — from Angola, Cameroon, and Congo — have been released into the interior this year.
Africans pay up to $50,000 for passage. Are we getting warlords? Does anyone care? This will change our culture but that is what the Democrat Party wants. Republicans don’t seem to care.
For those of you following along on the Congolese migrant influx in San Antonio, this is what made air on Thursday. A lengthier write-up including the struggles Catholic Charities is facing can be found here: https://t.co/MRIGBQuntl@KENS5 #kens5eyewitness pic.twitter.com/nJeC215LQv
— Jaleesa Irizarry (@JaleesaReports) June 6, 2019
They are here to stay, just like the more than 600,000 others who came in this year alone.
U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to Del Rio Sector apprehended a large group of 116 individuals—from Angola, Cameroon and Congo—after they illegally crossed the Rio Grande River into the U.S. on Thursday: https://t.co/5VsJsD4nPF pic.twitter.com/HWGyVtzEC6
— CBP (@CBP) May 31, 2019
THOUSANDS OF FOREIGNERS, ALL UNVETTED
#UPDATE More people being released at the bus station in McAllen after being let go by CBP due to lack of space. Border Patrol agents from other stations being sent to McAllen to help with the processing of immigrants. My live report is coming up. #immigration #BorderNews #Border pic.twitter.com/b2T2hJqirI
— Sydney Hernandez (@SydneyKGBT) March 25, 2019
#SPECIALREPORT: As thousands continue to cross illegaly into the U.S, local police are now assisting Border Patrol through a federally funded program, Operation Stonegarden. In this report, you’ll hear from immigrants, officers and agents as I take you into stash houses and more. pic.twitter.com/2FSqlDg7aV
— Sydney Hernandez (@SydneyKGBT) May 18, 2019
#BORDERNEWS For context, the population of Miami is 463,347. There were more people apprehended along the Southwest border then there are people in Miami. The apprehensions made in the RGV were with only 60% of agents out patrolling- the other 40% are on processing/cleaning duty. pic.twitter.com/B0rXVVcMEw
— Sydney Hernandez (@SydneyKGBT) June 6, 2019
#BORDERNEWS LIVE REPORT CONTINUED: pic.twitter.com/uHFuX8GrnW
— Sydney Hernandez (@SydneyKGBT) June 5, 2019
just start shooting them as they are dropped off, use long range rifles, high capacity mags
Those living high in Congress have no clue what is really going on in border states. They live in their bubbles. My son was a researcher/writer in NZ for six years, then moved back to states. Ended up in Austin before it was such a nasty place. Three years there, then moved to Dallas. Now the entire state is about to go blue. I have read for several years about all these people moving to Texas – they just love it;) Surmise many from left and right coast. They will vote the same and ruin that state. Please write White House.gov (President) as I do. OFTEN. The left ruins everything they touch or get near;) In years past I voted person not party. We have three parties now. Democrat, Republican & RINOS.
Feel like crying. Who cares about our country anymore, except the Deplorables and those who have joined us since the election, the Freedom Caucus, and the President? We’re without representation in congress, as the GOP join the progs, and the bureaucracy is full of “resisters.” More and more cities will be made into dumping grounds, as these people do their business out in the open…the diseases they bring will spread unfettered. And we were supposed to pass along the country “to our posterity,” as it was given to us. There will be no America in 100 years. Sorry to sound so depressing, but hundreds of unvetted Central Africans in TX? Cannabalism and witchcraft…..
This makes me cry!! When is the ‘majority’ what is left of us going to do something solid besides talk on these posts, myself included. We are not at all organized, still believing the government and providence will take care of us and our values as in days long past. This is not America, but Obama’s transition on a fast track. Fox-Piven full blown.
Maybe the invaders already here will obliterate the invaders now arriving? One could hope. Brown San Antonio taking in blk Africans. TX is lost.
With no end in sight, how long before majorities begin insisting – round them all up and deport them. The US hospitality will only go so far before a backlash will begin. Once began, there’s no stopping it.
The invasion continues, nobody knows who they are, nobody in authority seems to care, if you have arms keep them handy.