Just goes to show you that Hillary Clinton wasn’t entirely mistaken. Not all jobs come from corporations and small business!With the midterms a week away, I think it’s only fair to look at the jobs President Obama’s policies have created, don’t you?
Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday morning.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
To bring something to my attention, simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title and a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address (mandatory, but of course it won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out on Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have for you this week….
- The Independent Sentinel – Drudge Beware: FEC Joins Attacks on Free Speech of Conservatives
- Simply Jews – Why we must talk to ISIS: please do tell…
- The Noisy Room – The Ties That Bind Michael Bloomberg, Qatar and Radical Islam
- The Razor – Ebola in America: How to Fund Research
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Ashura Attack
- The Right Planet – No Gaslighting for Ottawa
- The Glittering Eye –The Big Picture
- Rhymes With Right – More Proof That Wendy Davis Has No Shame
- Nice Deb – Why Does CNN host Carol Costello Still Have A Job?
- Bookworm Room – The American college application process reveals a bias against paid work
- VA Right! – 2014 Senate Polls are All Skewed Up
- Big Jolly Politics – How about those Democrats? Voter fraud much? (h/t Rhymes With Right)
- The Elder Of Ziyon – UNRWA teaches first graders to call for Israel’s destruction
- The Political Commentator – Lucy And Linus Discuss Politics
- David Gerstman/Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion – Report: Obama Administration Looks to Sweeten Nuclear Deal for Iran. Again.
- Ludvig Von Mises Institute –Obamacare Is Not a Revolution, It Is Mere Evolution submitted by The Independent Sentinel
- The Contentious Centrist – The strange case of Obama’s problem with words submitted by Simply Jews
- Sultan Knish –The Left’s Worst Crime in the Middle East submitted by The Noisy Room
- Andrew Michta/The American Interest – Europe’s Moment of Blinding Strategic Clarity submitted by The Razor
- David Adesnik/Weekly Standard – Rand Paul’s Contradictory Foreign Policy submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- The Other McCain – Never Forget Joe McCarthy Was Right submitted by The Right Planet
- Clark Bianco/Popehat – The Three Stages of Gamer Gate submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Ian Tuttle/NRO – South Texas Democrats Leave Wendy Davis Off Voter Guidesubmitted by Rhymes with Right
- Rebelpundit –Chicago Activists Unchained, Destroy Black Leadership submitted by Nice Deb
- Victor Davis Hanson – Crimes of Exactly What? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Clarice Feldman/American Thinker–Serfin’ USA submitted by Bookworm Room
- Byron York/The Examiner – In Gardner, a Look at the GOP’s Happy Future submitted by VA Right!
- Seraphic Secret – The Redefinition of Marriage is Not About Marriage submitted by The Watcher
- Kevin D. Williamson – City Slackers submitted by The Watcher