Welcome to the Watcher’s Council, a blogging group consisting of some of the most incisive blogs in the ‘sphere, and the longest running group of its kind in existence. Every week, the members nominate two posts each, one written by themselves and one written by someone from outside the group for consideration by the whole Council.Then we vote on the best two posts, with the results appearing on Friday.
You can, too! Want to see your work appear on the Watcher’s Council homepage in our weekly contest listing? Didn’t get nominated by a Council member? No worries.
Simply head over to Joshuapundit and post the title a link to the piece you want considered along with an e-mail address ( which won’t be published) in the comments section no later than Monday 6PM PST in order to be considered for our honorable mention category. Then return the favor by creating a post on your site linking to the Watcher’s Council contest for the week when it comes out Wednesday morning
It’s a great way of exposing your best work to Watcher’s Council readers and Council members. while grabbing the increased traffic and notoriety. And how good is that, eh?
So, let’s see what we have this week….
- The Noisy Room – The Tea Party And The Mad Hatter
- Liberty’s Spirit – Cultural Relativism and the Decline in Societal Decency
- The Political Commentator – Bill de Blasio for Mayor? Will the official color of NYC be changed to red?
- Simply Jews – In defense of Rabbi Mendel Epstein
- The Right Planet – ObamaSoft The Worlds Worst Rollout in History
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Future of Counter Terrorism
- Joshuapundit–The Dirty Secret Behind ObamaCare No One’s Talking About
- The Colossus of Rhodey – Looking Ahead to 2014
- Bookworm Room – Yale Prof. offers a revealing glimpse into the Ivy Leagues epistemic closure
- Nice Deb – ACORN Offshoot Tapped To Help With Multi-State ObamaCare Navigator Drive
- The Razor – League of Denial Seals The Deal For This NFL Fan
- VA Right! – Obamacare Now Officially a Laughing Stock – Time to Pile On!
- The Glittering Eye –The Mythical “Tech Surge”
- Rhymes With Right – Obama And the Red Chinese — The Difference Is Only A Matter Of Degree, Not Principle
- The Mellow Jihadi – Sefton, a cavalry horse who refused to die
- Ask Marion – Hypocrisy… And the Devil
- The Independent Sentinel – Obama Plans to Give Billions to Iran If They Keep Talking to Him
- The Pirate’s Cove – If You Won’t Reduce Your Big Carbon Footprint You Hate Children
- Caroline Glick –Israel and the new Munich submitted by The Noisy Room
- Bret Stephens/WSJ – Nobels and National Greatness submitted byLiberty’s Spirit
- Last Resistance –Our President is a Sociopath submitted by The Political Commentator
- The Tower – Iranian President, Supreme Leader Rail Against “Zionist Regime” submitted by Simply Jews
- The Strata-Sphere – Anatomy Of A Government FUBAR ObamaCare Style submitted by The Right Planet
- Yale Global Online – The Dragon’s Spear: China’s Asymmetric Strategysubmitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Mark Steyn – Whose Islam? submitted by Joshuapundit
- The First Street Journal – The Logic of the Left submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Politico–President Obama’s Passive Voice submitted by Bookworm Room
- John Hayward? The Conversation –No Back Pay for ObamaCare Victims submitted by Nice Deb
- Narratively –Nick Brown Smelled Bull submitted by The Razor
- Watchdog.Org – Three problems that won’t be solved by fixing the Obamacare exchange glitches submitted by VA Right!
- Yuval Levin/NRO – Assessing The Exchanges submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Newsbusters – Dem Rep. Steve Cohen: Tea Party Republicans Are ‘Domestic Enemies’ We Took Oath To Defend Against submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Ace Of Spades – How The Permanent Activism/Advertising Mentality Is Killing Honesty, Accountability, and Thoughtfulness submitted by The Watcher
- Sarah Palin/Breitbart – D.C’s ‘Corrupt Bastards Club’ submitted byWatcher