We report the news the media won’t.
The Sentinel provides news, opinion and commentary, analysis, factual and original content, mostly political, usually right-of-center, for a Conservative, Libertarian, Republican audience.
Thank you for taking an interest in our site.
We welcome information, corrections, news stories, and submissions.
If you find errors in our reporting or wish to rebut our commentary, please forward corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we research it and find your facts valid, we will provide a correction or a rebuttal at the end of the piece in question.
Please keep in mind that this website is geared to Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives and Classical Liberals only. The news is factual but interpretations are geared right.
Our responsibility as a publication is to keep our readers informed so we maintain a high level of accuracy to make sure our readers are confident in our reporting.
We also acknowledge that we will occasionally make errors. Anyone is welcome to report an error by sending an email to Sara@independentsentinel.com.
Please include a link to the article, the headline and the portion(s) of the article you feel is inaccurate.
Our editorial staff will use reasonable efforts to promptly respond in correcting the error. We will add a correction notice to our content whenever a significant mistake is made that requires correcting an article, photo, headline, graphic, video or other material.
As a matter of editorial policy, we do not grant take-down requests. Our editorial staff will take reasonable efforts to thoroughly investigate each claim of inaccuracy and, if deemed necessary, will publish a correction in accordance with this policy.
The Independent Sentinel welcomes your comments. We do miss comments at times.
Rules on what will get your comment deleted or your account banned:
- Do not advocate an illegal activity or discuss an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Do not post racist, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent items, including links to porn, etc.
- Do not use curse words, or try to trick the word filter;
- Do not threaten, abuse, libel, defame, invade privacy, stalk, doxx or harass others.
- Do not post libelous or defamatory statements.
- Do not self-promote or post commercial plugs, or offer sales products or services, petitions, contests or raffles;
- Do not ask for money;
- Do not post proprietary material of any third party, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
- Do not post the same message repeatedly, or we’ll consider that spam;
- Do not impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person;
- Do not post in any language other than English.
We reserve the right to delete any post and ban any user. We do not give warnings.