The article begins, “The circumstantial evidence is mounting that the Kremlin succeeded in infiltrating the US government at the highest levels.”
It goes on to say, “How else to explain a newly elected president looking the other way after an act of Russian aggression? Agreeing to a farcically one-sided nuclear deal? Mercilessly mocking the idea that Russia represents our foremost geo-political foe? Accommodating the illicit nuclear ambitions of a Russian ally? Welcoming a Russian foothold in the Middle East? Refusing to provide arms to a sovereign country invaded by Russia? Diminishing our defenses and pursuing a Moscow-friendly policy of hostility to fossil fuels?”
He’s talking about Barack Obama, Putin’s stooge.
Lowry, no Trump fan, then goes into all the obviously pro-Russia maneuvers by our former President Barack Obama. Here’s a quick screenshot:
- The New START agreement with Moscow that reduced our nuclear forces but not theirs.
- The president then went on to forge an agreement with Russia’s ally Iran to allow it to preserve its nuclear program.
- Obama allowed Russia to handle the red-line fiasco.
- He never budged on giving Ukraine “lethal” weapons to defend itself from Russian attack.
- Obama cut US defense spending and cracked down on fossil fuels — a policy that Russia welcomes, since its economy is dependent on high oil prices.
There is much more, go to the article on this link.
There are a few things that were left out. While Hillary gets well-deserved credit for the sale of our US uranium mine, Barack Obama signed off on it also. They are both responsible.
Then there is the sale of U.S. technology that can be used for nuclear purposes. Our Army intelligence and the FBI advised against the deal yet it went through and Obama did nothing. Hillary gave the Russians advanced hacking and nuclear abilities with that deal.
Don’t forget, Obama’s collusion was caught on a hot mic. This was not a “gaffe”. This was collusion.