FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will review the obscene language used by the unrepentant Colbert during his “comedic” sketch two nights ago if he gets complaints. I just sent my complaint in. As Chairman Pai says, we don’t want to get too much into it for fear of censorship or regulation of speech, but some decency rules apply.
There will be consequences if deemed obscene.
Whether they are or not, CBS must be so proud of the disgusting, homophobic language that he used which was not funny for anyone but a Trump hater.
IF YOU WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT, CLICK HERE.
I have the specific segment people were concerned about but beware it’s disgusting.
– Mr. Trump, I love your presidency. I call it Disgrace the Nation.
– You’re not the POTUS; you’re the BLOTUS. You’re a regular Gorge Washington.
– Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine.
– You have more people marching against you than cancer.
– You talk like a sign-language gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”
Whoever wrote this skit needs to be checked for mental problems. Colbert couldn’t make it as a comedian – his ratings were in the sewer. However, he found his niche as a Trump hating spewer of vile comments and his ratings have soared.