- CISA knew mail-in and absentee voting are less secure than in-person (i.e., verified voting) voting, confirming warnings by former President Trump and others of increased fraud, and shared these concerns with mainstream media outlets during an unclassified “media tour” the Friday before the 2020 election. However, the mainstream media, having derided the notion that “vote by mail” was less secure than in-person voting, covered up the truth.
- CISA knew that there was no credible evidence to support the claim that in-person voting would spread COVID-19. Yet, it covered up the truth and supported mass vote-by-mail schemes.
- CISA relied upon Deloitte, an accounting and consulting firm, to gather disinformation “narratives” regarding vote-by-mail across social media for the purpose of monitoring and censorship.
CISA confirmed mass “vote-by-mail” schemes create election integrity risks.
CISA Interfered in the 2020 Presidential Election
The evidence is that:
- CISA knew that in-person voting did not increase the spread of COVID.
- CISA knew mail-in voting was less secure.
- CISA nevertheless supported policy changes to encourage unprecedented widespread mail-in voting.
- CISA formed the EIP to censor narratives relating to mail-in voting.
- CISA broadly monitored social media to detect unapproved “narratives” relating to mail-in voting and to confirm that platforms were adequately censoring them.
- CISA, and its media allies, interfered with and undermined the integrity of the 2020 Presidential election.