Hunter Says None of This Is About Him -They Want to Kill Him

1890

When you listen to this interview at The Recount, tell me if you think Hunter is delusional and conspiratorial, a liar, trying out a new soundbite, what?

“Recognizing your resentments and trying to let them go, that’s the way that I do it. The way that I do it is, number one, I recognize that none of this is necessarily about me,” Hunter says in the tape below. “They are trying to in their most illegitimate way, but rational way, they’re trying to destroy a presidency.

“And so it’s not about me. In their most base way, what they’re trying to do is, they’re trying to kill me, knowing that it will be a pain greater than my father could be able to handle, so, therefore, destroying a presidency in that way.”

He continued. “So, I realized that it’s not about me, and then the second thing that I realize, is that these people are just sad, very sick people that have most likely just faced traumas in their lives that they’ve decided that they are going to turn into that evil. That they decide that they’re gonna inflict them on the rest of the world.”

WOW!

He’s the victim, and it’s not about him.

There was zero pushback from the interviewer.

READ THE INDICTMENT HERE YOURSELF

PowerInbox
5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest

8 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Tross
Guest
Tross
2 months ago

I wouldn’t lose any sleep.

A Channel
Guest
A Channel
2 months ago

Poor Hunter, he’s forever being picked on.

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous
2 months ago

Interesting. James comer says that the DOJ is trying to use hunter as a scapegoat to derail the investigation into his fathers part in this ordeal. And it does appear that is the direction that the prosecutors are headed towards.

John
Guest
John
2 months ago

Hunter has used the victim card all his life. He has never had to take responsibility for a single thing he has done wrong. Not being a drug addict, not being a loser, not being a tax cheat, not being a criminal. It is never his fault.

GA48
Guest
GA48
2 months ago

I think Hunter is working on an insanity defense. Read the indictment, it is non emotional, straightforward document, written not by Republicans trying to “kill”him”, but by career prosecutors.

Jackbenimble333
Guest
Jackbenimble333
2 months ago
Reply to  GA48

The indictment is actually an attempt to protect Hunter from more serious charges such as failure to register as a foreign agent and bribery and more importantly it is designed to only charge Hunter for crimes that are not also connected to Joe Biden. It is a repeat of the sham charges that were tossed by a judge just a few months ago. Totally corrupt prosecutor!