Alleged: Truss to Blinken Minutes After Nord Stream Blew: “It’s Done.”

3
316

During a brief interview with Rossiya 1 channel on Sunday, Russia’s spy chief Sergey Naryshkin said he has “indirect confirmation” that a message from then-UK PM Liz Truss to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken was about the sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines. The message sent by Truss was simply, “It’s done.”

Liz Truss

“I only have indirect confirmation that all this has grounds under it,” the spy chief responded.

In late October, according to the foreign ministry, “British specialists” from the Royal Navy, based in the Ukrainian city of Ochakov, “took part in planning, supporting and executing” the attack on the pipelines.

London responded to the accusations with a tweet, claiming that Moscow was “peddling false claims of an epic scale.”

KIM DOTCOM

Last week,  Finnish-German tech businessman and social media personality Kim Dotcom claimed on Twitter that Truss messaged “It’s done” to Blinken “a minute after the pipeline blew up and before anybody else knew.”

A minute would be unbelievably fast.

The entrepreneur didn’t provide any proof. He suggested that Moscow based its accusations on hacking the UK PM’s phone. Kim Dotcom believes China hacked the phone.

Allegedly, the hackers got a year’s worth of detailed information on her phone.

The Kim Dotcom thread is interesting. While “It’s done” could mean anything, it was allegedly within minutes of the explosions. In any case, our administration and the UK administrations are incompetent, and it is plausible. Russia blowing up its pipeline seems illogical.

 


PowerInbox
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest

3 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
The Prisoner
Guest
The Prisoner
1 year ago

The West sabotaged the pipelines and was only 75% successful. Notice how little coverage is given to the remaining 25% capacity. I’ll bet German media barely covers that. The West had the motive, means and opportunity. The West threatened to do it. The West hates energy production and usage. The West wants to block Russia’s revenue stream.

The story about Truss does not matter much because Western leaders already know they did it. Sweden is not disclosing its investigation results. Western leaders have not given a strong denial. If the Truss call were recorded and presented to us, the MSM would still cover it up by not broadcasting it or saying it is fake. In this case, it is best to assume the West did it, based on reasoning.

GuvGeek
Guest
GuvGeek
1 year ago

Hacking the UK PM’s phone is not far fetched. Almost everything was hacked when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. What would indirect confirmation be? How about a Spy in Number 10 Downing Street? If any of this is even remotely true all Hell may break lose in Europe! WWIII could begin with Germany Declaring War on England. I bet Klaus Schwab would love that as retribution for BREXIT.

Though Kim Dotcom has an incredibly shady past, he apparently has a good record at hacking so he may have connections to the people who hacked UK PM Liz Truss. Someone out there may have some very damaging UK PM dirt!

Ms. Dowling seems to have a very good nose for some interesting things floating around the in Media Swamp. I don’t think Sergey Naryshkin would make stuff like this up out of thin air. More likely he was messaging the UK that the the Russians found a 3rd Party hacking the UK PM’s phone and was getting worried about what they might publish so they “quietly” broke this story over a weekend before it became front page news. The UK will have a cover story if needed by tomorrow. For some reason, I don’t think this story will end up in the Bit Bucket. If “British Specialists” were in Ukraine, it fits too nicely as part of a Proxy War and I doubt the UK did this all on their own.

John Vieira
Guest
John Vieira
1 year ago

Another ‘provocation’ to fuel the flames they are fanning in the Ukraine…