Giggles Harris: Cares…About…Investing in Scientists & Engineers HaHaHaHaHaHa

429

Kamala Harris, nicknamed “giggles” by some, responded to a query about what climate actions the administration has taken that people might not know so much about.

“Well, a lot of it has to do with uh uh real intentionality that we have to reshift industries,” Kamala said as the two hosts nodded as if understanding the unintelligible.

Harris continued. “And um do that in a way that we are emphasizing the importance of US investment in US-based R& D, research and development the the president and I care deeply about the importance of investing in in scientists (she begins to laugh) and engineers and and that research hahahahaha um, many of you know my mother was a scientist.” tee hee.

PowerInbox
5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest

6 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Harrison Pendleton
Guest
Harrison Pendleton
1 year ago

‘THE SIMP(ERER)’ is more accurate of the dowdy and unstable Harris woman.

Ronnie
Guest
Ronnie
1 year ago

She acts like an immature middle school child. Her and Biden were the two most unqualified clowns that rolled out of the Dem’s primary car. The only reason they were chosen is because they’re dumb as a puppet and puppets do whatever their puppet masters want them to do.

Last edited 1 year ago by Ronnie
lalasayswhat
Guest
lalasayswhat
1 year ago

I figured out why she laughs so much. As she speaks she looks around at all the idiots and thinks, “how dumb are these fools to take me seriously. These morons hang on my every meaningless word and treat me like a smart person”. Thats gotta be it.

Harrison Pendleton
Guest
Harrison Pendleton
1 year ago
Reply to  lalasayswhat

Like the simpleton Joe Biden, the Harris woman has been trying to rub shoulders with the much-more intelligent and looks around while grunting to get their approval.

GuvGeek
Guest
GuvGeek
1 year ago

I fear that Hells up Harris will be worse than Traitor Joe, but Traitor Joe must go!

Peter B. Prange
Guest
Peter B. Prange
1 year ago

I would call her an airhead, but really it is only a vacuum between her ears.
Buzz words, giggle giggle, buzzwords she does not understand, giggle, giggle covering her embarrassment….
Certainly half of the adult women in the USA could do much better unless permanently disabled by a continually getting worse educational system.