The WHO Plans to Strip 194 Nations, and the US, of Sovereignty- May 22

63732

As we reported on April 1, The WHO is attempting to push through changes to a treaty that would give them global control over health worldwide. This helps fulfill some of the goals of the WEF’s Great Reset. It is a massive power grab that takes away a nation’s sovereign rights to determine its own health standards.

A decision will be made by vote on May 22-28 at WHO World Health Assembly. Two-thirds of the Senate does not have to vote for it. It’s a rule change but it’s. devastating one.

In a new video, The Pulse’s Joe Martino interviews Shabnam Palesa Mohamed, a member of the steering committee of the World Council for Health, who points out that the treaty gives the WHO:

“… an inordinate amount of power to make decisions in sovereign countries as to how people live and how they deal with pandemics, from lockdowns to mandates over treatment.”

In an open letter on the WHO’s pandemic treaty, the World Council for Health writes, in part:

“The proposed WHO agreement is unnecessary, and is a threat to sovereignty and inalienable rights. It increases the WHO’s suffocating power to declare unjustified pandemics, impose dehumanizing lockdowns, and enforce expensive, unsafe, and ineffective treatments against the will of the people.

It’s the usual Marxist one-size-fits-all approach. Everyone will be on the same page and science will cater to GLOBAL political whims.

It will cost millions of dollars or more and money will be laundered by them and their pickpockets.

The WHO appears to want to push the treaty through quickly without public participation and input.

“It is undemocratic, it is unconstitutional and therefore it makes the treaty invalid and unlawful,” Mohamed says. She also made note of the many WHO health policy failures due to their “conflicts of interest.”

It is much worse than we thought. The rule change includes very dangerous amendments – 13 of them. Investigative reporter Leo Hohmann reports that these amendments will NOT require approval by 2/3 of the United States Senate. It’s not called a treaty. It’s amending a treaty we are a part of.

If they are approved (as submitted by the United States) by a simple majority of the 194 member countries of the World Health Assembly countries), these amendments would enter into force as international law just six months later (November 2022). The details of this are not crystal clear.

Our administration is actively destroying the Constitution by making us part of a global new world order.

“It essentially wipes out 194 nation’s sovereignty,” says investigative reporter James Roguski.

Mr. Roguski has a website with information at Don’tYouDare.info.

This gives us the one-world government in an instant:

PowerInbox
3.5 6 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
71 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Anonymous
Anonymous
1 month ago

“Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely”…can the entrenched corruption still be stymied??? Interestingly November 2022 is tabled as their date of ‘incorporation’…the “fraud” is working overtime to screw the Republic…

Phenry
Phenry
1 month ago

LOL, go DROP DEAD.

GuvGeek
GuvGeek
1 month ago

The Globalist are desperate, but they are just insuring their own destruction. Globalist loving Democrats are going to lose big in November and the New Congress will defund the WHO, the UN, and many other “Globalist” organizations. I even think NATO will be in danger when the New Congress takes power. Right now America is funding almost all the efforts in Ukraine while Europe is sitting on the sidelines and buying Russian Oil with Rubles. The American people are taking notice.

Over the weekend I had a crazed Liberal relative accuse me of being a Putin Supporter. This is the same crazed relative who called me a baby killer for joining the Military back in the 1970s. She has no clue. While I admire Putin for putting the needs of his country, as he sees them first, I’m not a Putin Supporter when I criticize the Globalist, Traitor Joe, for putting the needs and security of the United States and Americans last! This relative is a little older than I am and is still “Grid Locked” mentally in the Cold War of the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s and hasn’t realized that Russia is not the USSR. Russia is by no means our friend, but picking a fight with the Russian Bear is not very smart when a far more dangerous enemy is China. Right now the CCP has extensive influence over Globalist organizations like the WHO and is behind these kinds of very dangerous “Rule Changes”. Colleges began failing students in the late 1960s, and since the 1990’s between the Colleges and the Media our children have been brainwashed about the realities of the world. Globalism is really just one size fits all Totalitarianism in the Communism Chinese Party model which is based in Middle Ages Serfdom. Those who don’t understand History will repeat it’s grimmest moments. Very few people understand History in America because school just teaches dates and events and not the most important reason you should study history, the Why!

RockyMustBreakU
RockyMustBreakU
15 days ago
Reply to  GuvGeek

I have done extensive search & always had a gut feeling he is one hell of a unique man.
Now, may I. I was an orphan until 97′ & btw that time, life was extreme bs! Thanks to prior Russian Criminal president that was severely & swiftly was removed from Russia. As Putin was just a Mayor at the time, he seen sh*t that Merica has done to his ppl.
Merica has done sever scrutiny & dishonesty since B■sch Senior. When Cl■nton’s came in “oh yum yum, the unknown.” You guys need water? Oh, can we have this one? Kidding! More more. No water, no food.”-Cl■ntons (figure of speech) As 200million Russians died from starvation, & much more,35 years ago. As Merica took advantage to have financial power. I long awaited for sh*t to really hit the fan.
But, I strongly feel there will be no nucs but, indeed will be a reminder of Merica of what they did or how selfish, greedy they are. It’s my input. And many Mericans are beyond denial or we can thank N*x, B■sch S. Controlling education system a bit more. Overall “No child left behind” was the real roller of control! “Audit the Children.”
Merica ppl need to wake the hell up! Start praying! Get wise. Not go chase damn toilet paper! Embarrassing! Or the next episode of “vaccine*27?”
Putin has done tremendous work in Russia. Merica, has wrong education of Russia & image. Same as, well Russia is right. Lol. Kidding… From experience and for them, it is wonderful. Russians appreciate things & life. God Bless.

WatcherNine
WatcherNine
1 month ago

These pinheads can go to hell. I’ll do what I want. I have sovereignty over myself, my property, and my resources. If they want to fight about it I’ll be right here waiting for them.

Hormel Chavez
Hormel Chavez
1 month ago

I hope the WHO realizes that the vast majority of us own firearms. This will not end well for them.

Anonymous
Anonymous
16 days ago
Reply to  Hormel Chavez

They’ll nuke us and blame Russia, Russia, Russia.