Have a very Happy New Year! 2016 will be a great year, I know it!
As you welcome in the New Year, make sure you know how to treat a bottle of Champagne. Here are the steps you have to know.
1. Completely chill the champagne or other sparkly.
2. Remove the foil wrap over the cork, loosen the metal cage, don’t remove it immediately or it might uncork prematurely.
3. Grip the body of the bottle in your dominant hand (right hand if you are right handed). Grip the cork with a kitchen towel with your left hand.
4. Support the base of the bottle against your right hip or side – slowly.
5. Slow down as you get close tot he end.
6. Serve in a champagne glass!
Here’s more instruction if you need more details.