Harry Reid, the U.S. Senate’s Version of Perez Hilton
Is Harry Reid trying to become the new Perez Hilton, looking for juicy gossip to spread against Mitt Romney throughout the world? The answer appears to be a resounding “Yes.”
Reid claims a Bain investor called him and said Romney didn’t pay taxes for years. Reid doesn’t know if the investor is telling the truth. I don’t even know if Reid is telling the truth about getting the phone call.
The investor remains anonymous and Reid admits he doesn’t know if it’s true.
I didn’t think it possible, but Reid makes Nancy Pelosi look professional.
- August 2, 2012 Paparazzi Reid Undeterred, Continues Gossip Campaign Against Romney
President Obama is worth $10 million and will be worth a lot more once he is out of […]
- July 14, 2012 Even CNN Knows Obama Is Lying About Bain Capital But That Won’t Stop Obama
Obama's attack ads claiming Romney outsourced jobs overseas while at Bain […]
- September 11, 2012 It’s So Cool Being a Rich Liberal Obamacrat
It's so cool being a rich liberal democrat like Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Warren […]
- August 1, 2012 Harry Reid, Gossip Guru of the Senate
I heard that Harry Reid won't release his tax returns because he engaged in […]
- August 5, 2012 Lindsey Graham, Reince Priebus – Harry Reid Is a Liar, a Dirty Liar
If Harry Reid does know a gossip who alleged that Romney didn't pay his taxes [which […]