Mexico, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Guatemalan president Otto Perez Molina
On Monday, at a joint press conference in Playas de Catazaja, Mexico, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Guatemalan president Otto Perez Molina announced The Southern Border Program To Improve Passage which will make it easier for illegal aliens to travel through Mexico and enter the United States illegally.
There will be border checkpoints along the Mexico-Guatemala border that will offer protection and medical care while illegals make their journey. They will get a Regional Visitor’s Card, legitimizing their illegal presence in Mexico.
The program will benefit anyone, including illegals from El Salvador and Honduras.
Minors will get protection and financial assistance.
This is a blatant invitation to immigrate to the U.S. illegally.
Mexico and Guatemala are working together to increase illegal immigration into the United States. Obviously, Obama is in on it because he didn’t say a word against it yesterday in Dallas when he demonized Republicans. He never has a negative word for these foreign leaders who are working against us but he sees Republicans as the enemy.
This is supposedly for their protection but if they really wanted to do the right thing, they would turn them back when they enter Mexico illegally. Instead, the president of Mexico is going to give them 72-hour passes.
Mexico has very tough laws against entering their country illegally but it’s okay as long as they’re planning to break into our country.
When SB1070 was being debated, Michelle Malkin reviewed the Mexican strictures against illegal immigration. Here they are in part:
– The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.”
– If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.”
– Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment.
– Law enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.
– Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.
The Mexican president admonished us when for deporting illegals.
Obama remains silent. He’s voting ‘present’ on the invasion on our border instead of threatening to take the aid away from these countries.
Joe Biden was sent to speak with the leaders of Guatemala and El Salvador – is this what he worked out?
Read more at the examiner