DOD, DHS, FBI Warn of July 4th ISIS Threat , Barack Obama Silent – Updates

1
Share

Updates at the end

What appears to be a serious ISIS threat is being ignored by President Obama though the DOD, DHS and FBI have all come out to warn Americans of the potential danger during July 4th celebrations. ISIS cells are being investigated in all 50 states and yet the President has decided to hedge his bets by not warning us.

Josh Earnest came out and said these are the types of warnings we receive each year. That is not true.

There were about 90,000 tweets put up by ISIS two days ago and this level of intensity has gone on for some time. It is one of the reasons that the FBI is saying they have no way to monitor who is being radicalized. The people they reach go into password-protected chat rooms and the website addresses are constantly changing.

Some of those who threatened us also included a map of recently-established FBI command posts. Fox News had reported on Monday that they would set up command centers to prepare for possible Fourth of July terror attacks around the country. Fox News reported that federal agencies have sent out warnings to police departments around the country.

By Tuesday, all vacations and leaves for agents were canceled.

If they do have this level of ability, we are not putting our funds where they need to be.

One of the men tweeting and claiming to be ISIS via The Gateway Pundit.

This is the tweet with the alleged map of the July 4th FBI command centers set up Wednesday to deal with the threat. He wasn’t the only one tweeting this. The map was all over Twitter. Temporary command posts July 4 FBIISIS’ insane videos and horrid photos are also all over Twitter.

On Wednesday, Military.com reported that the Department of Defense and Homeland Security have joined with the FBI to aid in warning of the July 4th threats.

“Those who seek to harm this nation take no holiday,” Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said at a Pentagon press briefing with Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey. Dempsey said U.S. bases nationwide were on higher alert, and Carter said that “some of our service members will be hard at work” over the weekend to deter the threat, without specifying what would be involved.

The president, who gives speeches daily has not come out about the severity of this threat and is taking a long holiday. Josh Earnest claimed there is nothing to see here, business as usual.

It’s stunning that three of our defense departments would come out to warn us despite what the President’s office said.

The New York City Police Department said its “enhanced counterterrorism and security measures” will be greater over this weekend than in previous years. According to Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., the NYPD has recently taken into custody five individuals suspected of ISIS ties this week.

Rep. King is concerned about a Dirty Bomb. The FBI is preparing for a possible explosion.

Mike Morell addressed this earlier this week.

Last Friday, ISIS took responsibility for three separate terror attacks in Tunisia, Kuwait and France. ISIS was also believed to be responsible for attacks earlier this week on Egyptian army checkpoints in the Sinai peninsula.

In Tunisia, a beachfront attack killed at least 38; in Kuwait City, a blast at a Shia mosque killed 27; in the southeastern French city of Lyon, an alleged ISIS sympathizer attacked a gas plant and decapitated his former employer.

Egypt is under a major assault in the Sinai at the Gaza border. The U.S. is providing no help. Barack Obama wanted his Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohammed Morsi to remain in power despite his assuming dictatorial powers and will not help Egypt.

Israel closed their shared border.

Update: 0703/15

NYC is taking it seriously.

Share

1 COMMENT

  1. ISIS EXECUTED 74 KIDS FOR NOT FASTING IN HONOR OF ALLAH THE PEDOPHILE. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL DO TO AMERICAN CHILDREN ON THE 4TH OF JULY !!!!!! Buy ammo.

Comments are closed.