White House Spokesperson Josh Earnest said they will get to the bottom of the motives for the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, they don’t know the motive, but what they do know is the Farooks had ‘FOUR GUNS’.
Obama said today that he has seen too much of this, not meaning terrorism, meaning gun crimes as if terrorist attacks are gun crimes.
“At this stage we do not yet know why this terrible event occurred,” he said Thursday in a rare statement from the Oval Office. “It is possible this was terrorist related but we don’t know. It’s also possible this was workplace related,” Obama said.
He knows less than 330 million Americans. This is extremely insulting to our intelligence.
The administration can’t figure out the motive but here is what the public knows at this time.
- CNN is reporting that Syed Farook was in touch over the phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who the FBI were already investigating, law enforcement officials said.
- They also reported that Farook was radicalized.
- He appears to be tied to Al-Qaeda in Libya according to Fox News’ Catherine Herridge.
- All guns were purchased legally in a state with tough gun laws. You mean government checks didn’t work? Therefore we need more of them?
- The site of the attack is a government building, it was a Christmas party, and the attendees were infidels.
- The terrorists’ garage was full of pipe bombs, materials for IEDs, and tools used for bomb making.
- The neighbor who said there was suspicious activity in his garage with several Middle Eastern men working in the garage in the dark of night and at odd hours. She was afraid to report it for fear of looking politically incorrect.
- The FBI had been investigating the men he met with in Saudi Arabia but closed the investigation before he met up with the Farooks.
- The terrorists organization CAIR (it was classified as a terrorist group by the UAE) represented the killers’ family.
- Farook went to Saudi Arabia where they have many terrorist camps. It’s the home of Wahhabism. He grew a beard when he came back from his trip.
- The couple dropped their baby off to the mother at 9am which proves that this was pre-planned.
- He killed infidels during a Christmas party.
An Ulster County sheriff has the right attitude about guns and he has common sense. Ulster is located about two hours north of New York City and the sheriff.
“In light of recent events that have occurred in the United States and around the world I want to encourage citizens of Ulster County who are licensed to carry a firearm to please do so,” wrote Sheriff Paul J. Van Blarcum in a Facebook post. “I urge you to responsibly take advantage of your legal right to carry a firearm. To ensure the safety of yourself and others, make sure you are comfortable and proficient with your weapon, and knowledgeable of the laws in New York State with regards to carrying a weapon and when it is legal to use it.”
Van Blarcum also reminded police to carry their weapons when they are off-duty.
Barack Obama, on the other hand, said the shooting was another opportunity for America to come together to push for gun control measures.
“We all have a part to play. As the investigation moves forward, it’s going to be important for all of us, including our legislatures, to see what we can do to make sure that when an individual decides they want to do somebody harm, we make it a little harder for them to do it. Right now, it’s just too easy,” Obama said Thursday. “We’re going to have to, I think, search ourselves as a society.
I’ve searched and found we are a society with a Second Amendment.
The goal is to take away all guns because there is no other way for him to reach his goals.
The NFL needs to find religion too. They’ve adopted this liberal claptrap. After police carried guns to the stadiums for decades, the NFL decided to ban POLICE from carrying. The media is presenting the issue as if the move is to allow everyone to carry. If there is an attack in a stadium, they’d be wishing more people were armed.
Common sense is a thing of the past.